Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I'm gonna be rich!

1. Senior Member

I'm gonna be rich!

Advertisements
    Just got this email

Dear [my last name],

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action.

I am Barrister David Philpott, a legal practitioner and I am the personal attorney to late Engineer Paul [my last name], a national of your country who used to work with Cheshire Construction Company United Kingdom. He used to be my client. On the 21st of April,2002, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Coal Wharf Road London. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all proved unsuccessful.

I hereby seek your consent to present you as my late client's next of kin since you share the same last name with him. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the fund valued at EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge amount were deposited. The Said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days which is three weeks from now. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 11 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names with him so that the proceeds of his account can be paid to you as the bonafide beneficiary.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. On receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for the transfer.

I have all the necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up this claim. All that i needed from you is to be honest, trustworthy and transparent both in business and in spirit with his or her loyal co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I once more guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please contact me through my private email address,(daviaphilpott@gmail.com) for more details.

Best Regards,
    Mr. David Philpott,Esq. (Attorney-at-Law)
    Jackpot

(ps: my last name is terribly common here, kinda like Smith )
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Share with me please!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Share with me please!
    Well, if you give me all your bank information and passwords to your online banking, I'll send part of it right your way
  4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Well, if you give me all your bank information and passwords to your online banking, I'll send part of it right your way
    You probably need my social security/green card/passport too, right?
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    You probably need my social security/green card/passport too, right?
    You have a green card? Then yes, of course I need it. Just as proof of your status though. Please send the original.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Oh no .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    SOUNDS LEGIT.
  8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

9. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

10. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

One time I got an email from my sister saying she was in Ireland ("sorry I didn't tell you about my trip!") and that she lost her passport and needed money It was hilarious, but sucked that someone hacked her account.