Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: switched to droid

1. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful

switched to droid

Advertisements
    uhm, greatest thing ever. galaxy s4 active, where have you been all my life!? i mean, i barely know how to use it after forever with apple, but it's already SO MUCH BETTER. it even msos' s better, predictive text is better, browsing is better, works with my stereo better, and this thing will survive the barn like a champ.

totally useless thread but GUYS I'M SO HAPPY. especially because the new iPhone is so bad it should be recalled.

that's all.
  2. Senior Member
    The galaxy phones are so niiiice. I'm too stupid to use them though so I'll have an iPhone forever I was thinking about switching last year but I couldn't even figure out how to get to the browser. Too different.
  3. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Innnnteresting. Can you sync it with a mac computer?
  4. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    yeah, there's a learning curve, but I swear to god its worth it.
  5. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by be: pistachio View Post
    Innnnteresting. Can you sync it with a mac computer?
    you sync with google, which syncs everywhere. with the galaxy, you can add a micro USB (hello awesome. up to 128 mgbts of storage for like $20) so if apple hasn't been shitty and removed the ports, you can migrate your photos that way. and it has a better camera. I don't really understand the syncing yet though.

but apparently it remembers swear words. it does this cool thing too where if you're trying to hit a little button when you're browsing it does this zoom thing to make sure you're clicking what you want. I did JUST get it so I don't know the downsides quite yet, but so far there's none, just way better shit than apple.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I love the droids. I have an IPhone for work, and I prefer the droid, BUT it was a learning curve for me to switch as well and it is confusing some days to continue to operate both phones.

7. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

I have a samsung galaxy s4 and I love it I will never ever ever go to iPhone.
  8. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    I seem to be doing OK. it was more intuitive than I thought, but then again, it reminds me a lot of the first first first smart phones, like the slider ones, except fancier, and I remember sitting there for practically a half hour messing with all the settings.

the only thing I can't figure out to do is drop the keyboard when I want to be done typing on here. the OTHER best thing about this phone was that I got to update immediately and for basically kind of free because of att next, and that's kind of like payments except no interest. plus I traded in my iPhone 5 right then and there for $200 credit to put towards my bill.
  9. Senior Member
    Welcome to the future! . Do you have 'OK google Now'? I love that functionality I use it all the time. Ask google what the fox says. It is pretty funny.
  10. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

Quote Originally Posted by linzerfufu View Post
    I seem to be doing OK. it was more intuitive than I thought, but then again, it reminds me a lot of the first first first smart phones, like the slider ones, except fancier, and I remember sitting there for practically a half hour messing with all the settings.

the only thing I can't figure out to do is drop the keyboard when I want to be done typing on here. the OTHER best thing about this phone was that I got to update immediately and for basically kind of free because of att next, and that's kind of like payments except no interest. plus I traded in my iPhone 5 right then and there for $200 credit to put towards my bill.
    I have an arrow that I hit to make the keyboard go down.

Anyway. I love Android. I got the first android phone way back when and ended up switching to the shitty iPhone in 2012 and regretted it a few months after the fact. I was curious about it..but I finally switched back to android in mayish. I have the HTC one m8 and its my bff.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast