Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What did YOU do today?

1. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

What did YOU do today?

Advertisements
    I kicked ass. And now I'm drinking and have a brace on my knee and I'm debating ice and just found out Jared Leto is in the movie Alexander so I HAVE to watch it since he's my future husband and all.

Shameless brag with pics but yeah, whats errrryone else up to?

after

and omg, so I stole this pic from google but this was one of the obstacles. They were all inflated and NO ONE was making it across, like we watched easily 30 people go. I even said to the chick behind me "Ain't nobody makin it across unless you're Ultimate Ninja warrior or some shit." And then I did it. Even with one of the posts fucking MISSING so i had to change my route 3/4 of the way across!

2. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Sitting here, having a glass of wine, icing my knee and watching The Tudors. I am all alone tonight so I may want to playyyy
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I am working.

A bunch of people at my husband's work are trying to get him to do a run like that soon! I told him to go for it, I am hoping he will so I can take pics of him falling flat on his face.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wyatt had dance class this morning so I went to Barnes & Noble with Emmett for an hour then we hit the farmers market, costco, came home for a nap for Wyatt. Then Emmett and I went to Wal Mart with my mom while my dad stayed at the house and I bought 6yds of Olaf Frozen fabric. Juiced the kids some fresh juice and now it's beer and bed time for me and the kids, repectively
  5. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

OHOHOH!

The hair!!!

I dyed the hair and I spiked it today and when I shampooed the gel and hairspray out the colors blended and I have a millionty colors now.

and I always end up taking selfies in my car in the driveway. I'd look like a dork standing on the lawn but like sunlight better than artificial light.

6. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    Sitting here, having a glass of wine, icing my knee and watching The Tudors. I am all alone tonight so I may want to playyyy
    <3 We're like...mirrored people now. What did you do to your knee? My left knee hurts EVERY time after I run and I can't figure it out. It gets better after a day or two but guarenteed if I'm running more than like 1.5-2 miles the bitch is gonna hurt.
  7. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    <3 We're like...mirrored people now. What did you do to your knee? My left knee hurts EVERY time after I run and I can't figure it out. It gets better after a day or two but guarenteed if I'm running more than like 1.5-2 miles the bitch is gonna hurt.
    Its my left knee (tonight) thats hurting too! I have bilaterally partially torn meniscii.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I took it easy today because I think I reinjured my foot by running too much. Or maybe I just suck at running and I do it anyway.

Cleaned the house this morning and studying right now into the night for a finance exam.
  9. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

I got a degree from Dr. Google 15 minutes ago that says alcohol kills germs and stuff. so if we drink alcohol it will kill the bad stuff that is making us hurt.

~Jenny B.L.T.M.D.
  10. Senior Member
    I held my nephew for a while, went to Chipotle, now I'm watching a movie with my brother and sister and in a little while I'm gonna go hold the baby some more.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast