Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Sleep Number

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

Sleep Number

Advertisements
    Who else is in the sleep number bed club?

Dh go suckered in, and we just ordered ours. Complete with a split top so dh can raise his side of the bed
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. Senior Member

We used one in a hotel once. I thought it was fun, but DH wasn't impressed.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Mac N Cheese View Post
    Who else is in the sleep number bed club?

Dh go suckered in, and we just ordered ours. Complete with a split top so dh can raise his side of the bed
    did you test them out? did you like it? ive been debating one for my next mattress haha
  4. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

DH and I sleep on a custom frame with two twins. They both have raising heads/feet. It's basically a king (I thought the crack would bother me but it's so smooshed, I sleep there all the time feeling like I'm in the middle of a giant bed). We could have different firmness (not sleep number, but ya know, personalized) but we both liked the same one It's a really cool bed though, I love it. Never experienced an actual sleep number. I would probably like it though, it's fun to play with that type of thing! I though soft sounded good until I was 22, then I wanted firm, firm, firm.
  5. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    We have had a pillow top sleep number bed for going on 5 years now. I love it normally, but as of recently it seems to loose air quicker.. Like we have to re adjust our numbers about twice a week. We've both noticed more back aches and other aches thanks to the bed not supporting us like it used too.. For close to $2,000 I was hoping to get more than 5 years out of it. However, we still got 5years out of it. Even with it being moved 4 times two of which we moved it ourselves, and for something that is pretty much a glorified air mattress. I guess I can't complain to much we got as much use out of it/have gotten as much use out of it as we have..

Next I think we are going back to a nice spring mattress. Like a Serta or something...
    Signature removed due to size.
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMikeyBear View Post
    We have had a pillow top sleep number bed for going on 5 years now. I love it normally, but as of recently it seems to loose air quicker.. Like we have to re adjust our numbers about twice a week. We've both noticed more back aches and other aches thanks to the bed not supporting us like it used too.. For close to $2,000 I was hoping to get more than 5 years out of it. However, we still got 5years out of it. Even with it being moved 4 times two of which we moved it ourselves, and for something that is pretty much a glorified air mattress. I guess I can't complain to much we got as much use out of it/have gotten as much use out of it as we have..

Next I think we are going back to a nice spring mattress. Like a Serta or something...
    I the Serta s

7. Senior Member
    I have a king sized sleep number. Not. A. Fan. Considering how much we paid for that mother, totally not worth it. My husband likes his side significantly more firm than I have my side so theres sort of a divit in the middle of the bed. Somehow, EVERY night I end up sleeping in the hole in the middle of the bed. I want a pillow top mattress so bad. Make sure you put a mattress protector on it. You know, just in case your dog decides to randomly become incontinent while asleep and pee all over your bed. It voids the warranty. And then you're stuck with a bed you still over $1,000 on, no money to buy a new one and you all of sudden become very knowlegable about how to clean a king sized mattress. The top zips off, so we stuffed it into the bathtub, washed it section my section and put it out int he sun to dry. Anyway, the sales people really do talk a good game. They do the whole "study" where they find your sleep number for you. We fell for it. I can't wait to get this thing paid off and then put it in the dumpster so we can get something different.
  8. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
    did you test them out? did you like it? ive been debating one for my next mattress haha
    Do really feel for it. He said he felt so great in it he could sleep (which is great for him since he's having sleep issues from PTSD)
    We will see in two weeks if we are still feeling the same.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress