Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you know?

1. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Who do you know?

Advertisements
    We haven't had one of these threads in a while.

Who from MSOS have you met?

Who do you feel like you've known FOREVER because you're texting buddies?

Who have you not met but you really want to?

Who is your msos facebook bff?

Who wants MSOS facebook friends?
  2. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

I have met a couple people that don't post here anymore but the ones still here that I've met are Asher, Luci, dolphinmd and frauJenny.

I don't really have many texting buddies from here, just the above mentioned people. I snapchat with a few people too.

I want to meet Vino for sure. It's on my bucket list to have a beer with Lynn one day. I'd love to go to the big convention/meetup to put faces to screen names.

I don't know that I have a fb bff from here, I have a few people that I love chatting with, I guess if I had to narrow it down it would be frauJenny
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Who from MSOS have you met? I've met Hope, Ashley., and quite a few people who aren't around anymore. KickDrumHeart also gave me her name to give to Victoria's Secret when I needed a job back a few years ago.

Who do you feel like you've known FOREVER because you're texting buddies? I don't really text anyone from msos

Who have you not met but you really want to? Oh gosh, where do I begin?? Jenny, Kat, Dana, Hottie, Meerkat, Cassadilla, Bazinga, Vino, Whit.....

Who is your msos facebook bff? I dont know that I have a bff, but I have lots of friends!

Who wants MSOS facebook friends? To be honest, I have all the friends I kinda want on my FB right now. I don't normally add people I'm not already pretty friendly with
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I've met SamiLynn, katinahat, and #luci

I feel like I've known SamiLynn 4EVA because we text pretty much all day every day.

My list for people I wanna meet is too long to even think about.

MSOS facebook bff is Samilynn.

Annnnddd I don't know if I want any other FB friends UNLESS SOMEONE RLY LOVES ME OR SOMETHING.
  5. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

I've only met one person from msos but she was banned soon after we met. We used to g2g often before she PCSd.

I actually don't talk to many people outside of here but I don't mind adding people on fb if they want to be friends.

Fyi vino is about 2 hours from me.
  6. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I Know: Abbynormal, Katiebee, Roxieluvs, My wifey Wiggle, a few people who aren't here any more.

I feel like I've known forever: Sam (Wiggle) cuz we always chat on FB

Want to meet: Trina so I can squeeze her babies. and anyone else

MSOS FB BFF: See above comment about Sam

Want more FB friends?: Sure? I have a handful of people already but I don't mind if people want to add me.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  7. Senior Member
    I've met and am good friends with Ashley, or Heisenberg. She's coming to visit for my birthday in November

I've met Katy P, Debra, Mrs.Optimistic, Tojai... and maybe a few others I can't make come to mind right now.

I definitely want to meet Lynn some day

8. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    • I have met jillybean88, milf, asher, and dana! And they are all fucking rad as shit.
    • Unless you download whatsapp, I can't text you!
    • Oh gosh, i want to meet so many people! Like, give me a second to type everyone up...
    • Teddy is my bff.
    • I add new people on Facebook from MSOS every once and a while! Haaaaay Trina!

life's a party, rock your body
  9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Who from MSOS have you met? I've met CC22, Tojai, lost&faraway and CrummyCupcake but I know I'll meet a few more eventually

Who do you feel like you've known FOREVER because you're texting buddies? The only ones I text from here are April and lost&faraway! Probably April because we're so damn close to each other and I know I'll meet up with her eventually

Who have you not met but you really want to? Britt, Trina, my twinn br33, Mrs.Kaepernick (Holly), Cindy, HerAirmansLove, AndreaClaire, HalesBells (I know that isn't your username now ) pretty much all the girls in my fantasy league because I talk to them the entire football season.

Who is your msos facebook bff? HerAirmansLove and I talk a lot on FB. She's not as active anymore. I pretty much stalk Trina on FB cause she posts cute twin pics all the time and I talk to Britt.

Who wants MSOS facebook friends? I have a few already, I add people when I sees them or if they add me

10. Senior Member
    Who from MSOS have you met?

Miss_Saskia, JustAngelyn, Emmy, DakotaCowgirl, Pixiedust

Who do you feel like you've known FOREVER because you're texting buddies?

I don't text anyone from MSOS, actually I really only text my husband

Who have you not met but you really want to?

I'd like to meet Dana and Jenny before I leave Germany. I'm pretty much down for meeting anyone though!

Who is your msos facebook bff?

I have a few people I have met in person on my facebook. I generally don't add people to my FB unless I've met them in person, but I have a couple others on there. We still do most of our talking on MSOS though I think.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast