Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Nighttttt.

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Saturday Nighttttt.

Advertisements
    What's going on folks?

We're hiding in from the beautifully sunny day/evening because DH ran over 12 miles today and is too exhausted/sore to do anything else So he's playing Dragon's Dogma and I'm bored out of my mind! I did manage to get him out of the house earlier though, and saw how painfully white my legs are. This whole pregnant thing is killing my usual tan We may go venture out for some ice cream in a bit. I think I decided so
  2. Mouse Addict
    Mouse Addict
    I was working on wedding projects and getting ready to take Chris something to base...and then there was some sort of yelling commotion with a car right in front of my house. I'm not sure what to think about it yet and I'm still slightly freaked.
  3. Senior Member
    I'm at work. It's slow so I'm playing candy crush, so basically I'm about to break my phone.
  4. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Watching DH play Dishonored while I sit here and basically watch/be bored. lol.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm gonna read....
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyprincess13 View Post
    I was working on wedding projects and getting ready to take Chris something to base...and then there was some sort of yelling commotion with a car right in front of my house. I'm not sure what to think about it yet and I'm still slightly freaked.
    Yeah I wouldn't have walked out either!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I'm at work. It's slow so I'm playing candy crush, so basically I'm about to break my phone.

I was playing Oregon Trail on my kindle until I ran out of energy. Now I wait

BTW, you lived in Hawaii for a while right? What area did you guys stay? I'm house dreaming right now

Quote Originally Posted by megan_laine View Post
    Watching DH play Dishonored while I sit here and basically watch/be bored. lol.
    I could NOT get into watching DH play that! I couldn't have been happier when he sold it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    I'm gonna read....
    Anything good? I've been creeping on all my coupon blogs and downloading the daily free books that appeal to me. I read one yesterday and started another... maybe I'll keep going
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Franky. View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't have walked out either!

I was playing Oregon Trail on my kindle until I ran out of energy. Now I wait

BTW, you lived in Hawaii for a while right? What area did you guys stay? I'm house dreaming right now

I could NOT get into watching DH play that! I couldn't have been happier when he sold it

Anything good? I've been creeping on all my coupon blogs and downloading the daily free books that appeal to me. I read one yesterday and started another... maybe I'll keep going

I am currently reading Taking Chances by Molly McAdams so far so good. I recently finished Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and I loved that one a lot!!!
  8. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

It's only 4:30pm here so I have no idea what our plans are for Saturday night. DH is suppose to be home from work in a few minutes. He'll probably nap and maybe I can talk him into going out for dinner. I've been cooped up in the house for 3 days straight. I'm going a little

Ice cream sounds delicious!

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    I am currently reading Taking Chances by Molly McAdams so far so good. I recently finished Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and I loved that one a lot!!!
    My cousin LOVES Jamie McGuire! She actually met her at a signing and has a picture with her Maybe I'll check her out after all!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyatheart86 View Post
    It's only 4:30pm here so I have no idea what our plans are for Saturday night. DH is suppose to be home from work in a few minutes. He'll probably nap and maybe I can talk him into going out for dinner. I've been cooped up in the house for 3 days straight. I'm going a little

Ice cream sounds delicious!
    Yeah we did the nap thing today Lucky for him I don't complain, I'll sleep as much as I possibly can right now! I know how you feel being cooped up.. every since I stopped working the weekends are the only time I get out. I wish we even had a bigger apartment complex and I could at least walk around without feeling weird I hope you get to go out!
  10. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky. View Post
    It keeps me entertained for about 20 mnutes at a time. But now Ive moved on. To organizing my pinterest boards. Holy crap I must be bored. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast