Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pictures / Videos

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by *YDoIGrowPeople* View Post
    maybe I want you to
    I knew it.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Moderator

I'm not a huge fan of how I look in pictures or videos. I'm so very self conscious and get huge anxiety about how I look in pictures.

But, I try to take as many pictures as I can with my kids. I want them to have pictures of us together. I don't have enough pictures of myself with my parents from my childhood. I try to remember that my kids aren't going to grow up and critique how I looked with them. They'll just see how happy we are together.
  3. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

I take photos of myself all the time, so I don't mind having my photo taken.

4. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of how I look in pictures or videos. I'm so very self conscious and get huge anxiety about how I look in pictures.

But, I try to take as many pictures as I can with my kids. I want them to have pictures of us together. I don't have enough pictures of myself with my parents from my childhood. I try to remember that my kids aren't going to grow up and critique how I looked with them. They'll just see how happy we are together.
    This, totally! I have so many pics of my kids, kids with DH and family, but I seriously avoided being photographed and so have only a few with me in them...my kids and DH make it a big point to not let me back out of pics anymore and I am really trying to be more natural with it and just go with it, but its still hard at times. My first inclination is to be like "NO! NO PICTURES!" or "I'll take it!" I can't even tell you how many pics I have with a hand held out, trying to stop the pic being taken, so all you see is palm
  5. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHisHeart View Post
    I love snapchat! My friends send me some ridiculous photos
    OMG - she sends pics doing the most random things! And some of the UGLIEST facial expressions
  6. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I hate it all. I look so dumb in pictures. Videos are better except I get nervous and awkward if I know I'm being filmed.
    In pics, I feel like Chandler (from Friends) - like I have this awkward, completely fake / stupid grimace on my face
  7. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by ellkaygee View Post
    I hate being in pics and videos haha. I'm super self conscious though.
    Damn our self conscious selves!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hales♥Bells View Post
    I take photos of myself all the time, so I don't mind having my photo taken.
  8. Regular Member
    I love taking pics being in pics etc! I don't mind it at all...
    to me its about capturing the moment the memory...all of that!
  9. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    Quote Originally Posted by *YDoIGrowPeople* View Post
    I don't mind pictures too much, but I'm more uncomfortable with them since I put on weight. So, there are many pictures that no one sees unless someone captured a good angle.

Before that, I loved pictures. I love taking them, and I loved being in them.
    LOL - this is me (without the many )

I'm not a fan of my pics, suck at taking them but love looking at pics - especially my kids' baby pics - they're all so big now
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post

So true! My mom and dad took lots of videos when we were kids and they are so important to my brother and me. Somewhere along the line the videos stopped and we're trying to make a point to bring that back. DH and I just bought our first camcorder. Gotta document our family and our lives, it'll mean so much later!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123