Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me about yer Saturday!

1. Senior Member

Big Grin Tell me about yer Saturday!

Advertisements
    Whatchall doon today?

I have a three day weekend! I can't remember the last time that happened! I usually get one day off per week.

So,
    1. Going to Sephora to buy more foundation and pressure them into giving me all the samples
    2. Going to Target to try to find an affordable new wallet and get some crumb cake mix
    3. Make the crumb cake for my friend for his birthday
    4. Go with my family to Red Robin for my Great Aunt's 80th birthday party. This is the first family gathering without my Aunt, I hope it goes okay for us all. Our eyes have all been a little leaky the last few months
    5. Go with my parents to their home about an hour away from where I live! They live in the country and it's beautiful. I'll be there drinking wine on their patio all weekend!

What about you?

2. Banned
    Banned
    When Cameron wakes up from his nap, we are taking him to the pool! Hopefully he enjoys it. He didn't like the splash park because the water was so cold.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

its my friday lol so im sitting at work for 3 more hours then heading to the grocery store and going home to work out and get some sleep lol im sooooo tired
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    A bunch of us got together, rented a slip & slide and had a blast playing on it for several hours. We have it until Tuesday morning and plan to take it out again tomorrow. We bbq'd and just enjoyed each other's company. It was lots of fun! I hear ya about the 3-day weekend! I'm on vacation right now, but before I left I have two jobs and never have a day off. I don't know what to do with myself with all of this free time but I'm definitely enjoying it

ps. so envious of your list of accomplishments!
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  5. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    We're going to the beach. Having a bbq, going inner-tubing, jet-skiing, & just lounging.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  6. Regular Member
    Another day in Dirty Afghanistan
    3 meals
    work all day
    and now its 9 pm
    1 day closer to being home
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post
    When Cameron wakes up from his nap, we are taking him to the pool! Hopefully he enjoys it. He didn't like the splash park because the water was so cold.
    I haven't been swimming in ages, but I'm a total temperature wimp

Quote Originally Posted by *Blondie* View Post
    its my friday lol so im sitting at work for 3 more hours then heading to the grocery store and going home to work out and get some sleep lol im sooooo tired
    Being tired is the best time to go grocery shopping, I swear. You just wanna get outta there and don't spend all your money!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    A bunch of us got together, rented a slip & slide and had a blast playing on it for several hours. We have it until Tuesday morning and plan to take it out again tomorrow. We bbq'd and just enjoyed each other's company. It was lots of fun! I hear ya about the 3-day weekend! I'm on vacation right now, but before I left I have two jobs and never have a day off. I don't know what to do with myself with all of this free time but I'm definitely enjoying it

ps. so envious of your list of accomplishments!
    When I was 10 or so, my family made a slip and slide out of that heavy black plastic and it was sooooo much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    We're going to the beach. Having a bbq, going inner-tubing, jet-skiing, & just lounging.
    oooo...inner-tubing sounds fun. It's too cold here for that

Quote Originally Posted by DeployedMarine View Post
    3 meals
    work all day
    and now its 9 pm
    Gettin' it done!
  8. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Dude, give me your guys' warm weather. We have rumors of snow!

I'm doing homework ALL.WEEKEND.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

A Team
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeployedMarine View Post
    3 meals
    work all day
    and now its 9 pm
    all the joys of being deployed
    I'm temporarily in Japan and keep forgetting about the time difference The thread asks about Saturday and for me it's already 2 am on Sunday Oh well! The confusion will end soon

Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post

When I was 10 or so, my family made a slip and slide out of that heavy black plastic and it was sooooo much fun.
    It was a blast I honestly was expecting like a tarp....I was so happy to see something more along the lines of bouncy house meets a slip n slide lol.
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  10. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Kids and I are supposed to meet up with some family later. Kids woke us up at 6:45. Still so tired. DF's son turned 8 a couple days ago. We're going to do cake and ice cream later this afternoon. Then DF and I will watch Star Trek (09) tonight once the kids are down.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast