Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are officially an adult (sadly) when......

1. Regular Member

Giggle You know you are officially an adult (sadly) when......

Advertisements
    You get super excited to finally get a washer and dryer after only 4 days without one I feel like such a dork because of how excited I am, I just really need to do laundry haha. The funniest part that makes my excitement feel even weirder? The fact that I absolutely HATE laundry! Especially since we are moved into our new house and our laundry room is in the basement, so my fat preggo butt is going to have to go up and down the basement stairs to do laundry

What random things do you get excited about that makes you stop and realize 'Wow, I really AM an adult' (even if we aren't really adults at heart hahaha)?
  2. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

Alcohol
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I would be so excited to have a washer and dryer! I hate sharing with an apartment complex.

Today I wanted to go right home after work but I couldn't stand going home without getting my car washed first. Also, every now and then I remember I have a husband So strange.

ETA - Oops the husband thing isn't a "sadly" moment
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    DH and I got containers to hold flour and sugar and stuff instead of having to keep them in the bags, we were both REALLY excited.

DH and I picked out our "adult" "entertainment center" (it's just a stand with drawers and stuff) together. (We just had a cheap one from walmart before). He was so proud of himself for picking out awesome "adult" furniture, lol. (I had couch shopped and stuff when we first got married basically by myself).
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    Alcohol
    Haha I miss alcohol
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

OH! Last NYE we got a mattress pad that heats up to custom levels on each side of the bed and we loved it so much
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender_jane View Post
    I would be so excited to have a washer and dryer! I hate sharing with an apartment complex.

Today I wanted to go right home after work but I couldn't stand going home without getting my car washed first. Also, every now and then I remember I have a husband So strange.

ETA - Oops the husband thing isn't a "sadly" moment
    Haha I wish I had a car to go get washed lmao
  8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    DH and I got containers to hold flour and sugar and stuff instead of having to keep them in the bags, we were both REALLY excited.

DH and I picked out our "adult" "entertainment center" (it's just a stand with drawers and stuff) together. (We just had a cheap one from walmart before). He was so proud of himself for picking out awesome "adult" furniture, lol. (I had couch shopped and stuff when we first got married basically by myself).
    OH! I need to get some of those containers!!!
    Gotta love when we get excited about getting 'adult' things, as adults lmao It's like when we moved into our house on Friday, I was more excited about my boys having their own rooms and a fenced in backyard than I was about the fact that we had a new, nice house lol
  9. Transfusion Service Tech
    Transfusion Service Tech
    You have to eat your vegetables before they go bad so you won't have wasted the money on them.

But then you find you enjoy certain vegetables that you didn't used to. Win win.
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender_jane View Post
    OH! Last NYE we got a mattress pad that heats up to custom levels on each side of the bed and we loved it so much
    Where at?!?! I want one!!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast