Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: What are you drinking? 5/13

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    lavender_jane's Avatar
    lavender_jane is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,252

    #1

    What are you drinking? 5/13

    Advertisements
    Yea, I know it's Monday

    I picked up a variety pack of Angry Orchard because I wanted cider and that's all they had. Not a fan of the first one I broke into, the Traditional Dry. I hope the others are better!

    So anyone else having a drink? The weather here is oh so nice
  2. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,538
    #2
    Weather here is perfect and it's DH's birthday! drinking some IPA's.


    life's a party, rock your body
  3. Team Rocket
    rocket_lizz's Avatar
    rocket_lizz is offline
    Team Rocket
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego!!!
    Posts
    9,069
    #3
    DH isn't home yet but once he is home I bet he'll want beer, and I'll have some chardonnay.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HisCrazyGirl's Avatar
    HisCrazyGirl is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,641

    #4
    I'm boring, just water, wish I had picked up some Blue Moon or Shock Top though, maybe tomorrow!
  5. i request the highest of fives!
    lorem_ipsum's Avatar
    lorem_ipsum is offline
    i request the highest of fives!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    29palms
    Posts
    10,037
    #5
    a pina coladaaaaa. no alcohol, i just really wanted one
    i guess it counts as a fruity smoothie?
  6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    LoveMikeyBear's Avatar
    LoveMikeyBear is offline
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    25,417
    #6
    I'm drinking Red Velvet Cupcake wine.

    The bottle is almost empty though, and it was full earlier. So I may move onto my Eppa SupraFruta Sangria soon, and drink that with my dinner.
    Signature removed due to size.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    lavender_jane's Avatar
    lavender_jane is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,252

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjennyy View Post
    Weather here is perfect and it's DH's birthday! drinking some IPA's.
    Happy birthday to him! Have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    DH isn't home yet but once he is home I bet he'll want beer, and I'll have some chardonnay.
    Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    I'm boring, just water, wish I had picked up some Blue Moon or Shock Top though, maybe tomorrow!
    Tomorrow's good too!

    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    a pina coladaaaaa. no alcohol, i just really wanted one
    i guess it counts as a fruity smoothie?
    I saw some mix for that and it definitely made me pause...

    If you have an umbrella and/or pineapple wedge I think it's counts as a full-blown drink

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMikeyBear View Post
    I'm drinking Red Velvet Cupcake wine.

    The bottle is almost empty though, and it was full earlier. So I may move onto my Eppa SupraFruta Sangria soon, and drink that with my dinner.
    What the?! I have never met such a wine before.
  8. Senior Member
    baby_e's Avatar
    baby_e is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    593
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender_jane View Post
    Yea, I know it's Monday

    I picked up a variety pack of Angry Orchard because I wanted cider and that's all they had. Not a fan of the first one I broke into, the Traditional Dry. I hope the others are better!

    So anyone else having a drink? The weather here is oh so nice
    I love Angry Orchard!

    I'm just having a nice glass of cab sauv
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    lavender_jane's Avatar
    lavender_jane is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,252

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_e View Post
    I love Angry Orchard!

    I'm just having a nice glass of cab sauv
    Before this one I had tried the Crisp Apple and like that. The traditional dry is not my favorite. There's also a ginger one and some flower thing in this variety pack but that's on hold right now because I popped a Magic Hat #9.
  10. After all this time? Always.
    Er-my-knee's Avatar
    Er-my-knee is offline
    After all this time? Always.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Finally together.
    Posts
    1,737
    #10
    Crown with DB. It's cold outside for May in Ohio so the alcohol is keeping us warm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •