Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: things seem quiet around here...

1. Senior Member

things seem quiet around here...

Advertisements
    is it just me, or have the boards seemed a little more quiet than usual in the last couple of weeks? i'm not talking completely dead, because obviously it's not and there are still plenty of posts... but it doesn't seem inundated like it usually is. And there seem to be less members on at any given time, even at what used to be more of the peak hours... usually when it's under a hundred people on here it's like 3 in the morning, but there is under a hundred people on now and it's a Friday evening, which I thought I remembered being the busiest time of people being on in the past!

I have this feeling that everyone must have simultaneously busy lives right now? vacations... maybe finals... i'm experiencing the latter, and totally jealous of the former

I don't know, or maybe it's just me imagining things!
  2. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

It doesn't seem that much different to me but I haven't been on as much as I used to be because I moved. It's only 1:22pm here in Hawaii. Maybe time differences play a part?

3. Senior Member
    Maybe because there hasn't been any drama?
  4. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

We need a troll or something to spice it up for 5 minutes

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyatheart86 View Post
    It doesn't seem that much different to me but I haven't been on as much as I used to be because I moved. It's only 1:22pm here in Hawaii. Maybe time differences play a part?
    yeah, perhaps. it just always seemed like weekdays during the day and weekends during the evenings had the most people on. i'll have to watch it more closely in the coming week...
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    Maybe because there hasn't been any drama?
    maybe, that could explain less posting... but maybe not so much explain the number of people on at any given time, which seems to be less more often lately. whenever new posts are slow going I always check the number of people online, and did so today and it said 75 and I was like oh, yes THATS why it's a little slower paced today