Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Do you & your SO go to bed at the same time?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 36.49%
  • Nope

8 10.81%
  • Quite Often

20 27.03%
  • A few times a week

4 5.41%
  • Sometimes

12 16.22%
  • Rarely

9 12.16%
  • Other (Since it's MSOS)

1 1.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Go To Bed At The Same Time?

1. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Do You Go To Bed At The Same Time?

Advertisements
    Poll Incoming!

I've officially been in Hawaii a month. When we were in the TLFs, we usually went to bed at the same time because it was a small room and there was nothing else to do. Plus, I was adjusting to the 6 hour time difference. Since we've moved into the house, most nights DH has gone to bed a few hours before me. The first week in the house, we did go to bed at the same time but since then nope. He has been working 12 plus hour days for the past two weeks. He comes home, eats dinner, watches some TV and hits the sack. Tonight, he went to bed at 7:30pm. I'm no where near tired at 7:30pm, so I'll probably head up to bed around 10pm. (That's 4AM on the East Coast so it still feels like I'm staying up late ) I feel kind of bad that I can stay up and he can't. I don't know if that's normal or not to feel that way.

2. Senior Member
    Obviously we don't now because we don't live together and he is six hours behind me. But when we were living together, very rarely did one of us stay up. There were a few times on weekends where he would stay up and play games or something but that was very very rare.
  3. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

Nope. He goes to bed between 7PM and 9PM and I stay awake a lot later..

4. Senior Member

Rarely. I am always up later than him and it's also rare that I go to bed before him. I go to school late into the night, my classes literally get out between 10:30-11PM and he has to be at work at 6AM so he is always in bed a couple hours before me. I am a night owl anyway even when I am not in school or have a job working nights.
  5. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Obviously we don't now because we don't live together and he is six hours behind me. But when we were living together, very rarely did one of us stay up. There were a few times on weekends where he would stay up and play games or something but that was very very rare.
    Since DH joined, his video game playing time has dramatically decreased. I feel bad that I can't fall asleep as early as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hales♥Bells View Post
    Nope. He goes to bed between 7PM and 9PM and I stay awake a lot later..
    Are you married to my husband? He is usually in bed between the same time frame!

Quote Originally Posted by Navgirl View Post
    Rarely. I am always up later than him and it's also rare that I go to bed before him. I go to school late into the night, my classes literally get out between 10:30-11PM and he has to be at work at 6AM so he is always in bed a couple hours before me. I am a night owl anyway even when I am not in school or have a job working nights.
    We are both night owls and before he enlisted, he would always stay up later than me. Always. Now it's reversed.

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yes, always (when he's home). The only, only - very rare - exception is when one of us is really, really sick and we go to bed even before Wyatt goes to bed so one the not sick one has to stay up until Wyatt's bedtime then will join the other to watch tv together in bed.
  7. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I said always. We're not living together, so we always go to bed together when one of us stays the night. Even when we were, though, I can probably count on one hand the number of times he stayed up late gaming. It's never been discussed, but it's always been a pretty important thing for both of us.

That might change now, though. I just got a new job today working 7p - 5a, and he works 1:30p - 10p, so those hours don't really agree.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  8. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    Sometimes. I usually stay up later than DH.
  9. Senior Member
    usually we do. unless i'm off work the next day and i wanna stay up later
  10. Banned
    Banned
    DH and I sometimes go to bed at the same time, but It is never a big deal if we don't.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast