Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Do you & your SO go to bed at the same time?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 36.49%
  • Nope

8 10.81%
  • Quite Often

20 27.03%
  • A few times a week

4 5.41%
  • Sometimes

12 16.22%
  • Rarely

9 12.16%
  • Other (Since it's MSOS)

1 1.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Go To Bed At The Same Time?

1. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Advertisements
    DH and I almost always go to bed together. Unless one of us is just dead tired before the other gets home. We normally go to bed together, and we like to talk & cuddle before passing out..

Some nights I work till 11pm or later though, and sometimes DH is awake when I get home sometimes he's not. I will go straight into the room normally though once I get my work clothes off, and lay in bed beside him till I pass out. I feel really weird being in another room just hanging out by myself in a half lit room. While everyone else is sleeping soundly in bed. That and I go to sleep/get tired MUCH faster when I go in and cuddle up next to DH. Staying up all night isn't even slightly an option when I have a puppy that like clock work needs to go pee every morning by around 5 to 6am. Then a daughter that has to be at daycare/school most mornings by 7am(no later than 8am.). DD also wakes up even on the weekends by 6 to 7am. So sleeping in never happens around here, and that is another reason I make sure I go lay down with DH.

The few times I haven't gone straight to bed after like coming home late from work(normally if I think I'd move around to much and wake up DH. I stay out of the room..). That or if for some reason I'm still wide awake when DH is tired enough to go lay down(normally happens if I'm sick.) I am normally up till 3am, and I've even stayed up till 5 and 6am as well. Simply from not being able to even get slightly start unwinding from the day.. (Sitting alone with nothing to do but one out and think is never good for me, because I over think EVERYTHING all the time. Add that to me being overly tired and/or stressed after a long day. You have me driving myself crazy, and not sleeping at all.).. Now those times could of been avoided if I had just gone and laid down like I normally do though. I would of been out cold in an hour or 2 tops after laying next to DH in bed.
    Signature removed due to size.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Yes, almost always. But he is usually asleep before I am.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Always. There has only been like 3 times since we've been married where someone stays up a little later

We like our sleep so we always go to bed early we work to much I think
  4. Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    When he's home, we go to bed at the same time unless he's at his mom's and his friends take him out or vice versa. Since we're currently LD, we actually almost always go to bed at around the same time because of work. We both say our goodnights and then pass right out.
  5. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sometimes. Depends on our schedules. I try to go to bed with him even if I'm not super sleepy, I"ll read on my Kindle or something.

Usually he asks me to go away if I'm not tired though. Even if I'm not reading he says he can "feel" me being awake next to him and it keeps him up. So I go read or mess around on the Internet until I get sleepy, then I come back.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes we always go to bed at the same time. We always go up and cuddle and talk and that's how we wind down.

camandcmh, 867-5309, and chicalelo are my sister wives
    Skatie
    is my husker twin GO BIG RED!!
  7. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Eh.. sometimes. Just depends. To us its not a big deal if one crashes before the other.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Rarely. Our schedules are weird so it's not very practical for us.
  9. Senior Member
    We don't live together, but usually when I'm over we'll go to bed at the same time. He has stayed up a few times later than me, because I pass out before 11
  10. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Most of the time we go to bed together, there are occasions when DH falls asleep on the couch and I send him to bed before me but I follow an hour or so after him...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast