Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grosses thing you have found in your food

1. Senior Member

Grosses thing you have found in your food

Advertisements
    I was talking with a girl friend who I was craving a really yummy salad and we started laughing over this one time I ordered a salad at Chili's and I was eating and talking and laughing I looked at my fork and put it straight down waited for the waitress to come by and calmly told her a bug was in my salad this put the waitress in panic and the manager came and where so like and explaining the salad was pre packages lettuce and it wasn't a bug from the kitchen (which I could tell it was a garden type bug) and I got my meal for free and a free dessert and a $20 gift card (which I just wanted the salad comped not everything else )
    and I have found a bunch of hairs before
    the bug looked like this guy.

so what is the grossest thing you have found and how did you react? did you get any hook ups from it?

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Just hairs here. They usually re-made the meal but didn't give me any other compensation.

At a Chinese restaurant with a friend once, she found a little piece of steel wool in her stir fry. They said it was leftover from cleaning the pans and told her to eat around it! They wouldn't even re-make it for her!
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Just hairs here. They usually re-made the meal but didn't give me any other compensation.

At a Chinese restaurant with a friend once, she found a little piece of steel wool in her stir fry. They said it was leftover from cleaning the pans and told her to eat around it! They wouldn't even re-make it for her!
    Uh that's awful

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  4. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

Surprisingly nothing!!! I would probably freak out
  5. Regular Member
    There was (what seemed like) a piece of marble that was carved into the shape of a foot. In. My. Wonton. Soup.

How weird is that? Someones little buddha statue or something must have broken and they missed the foot?
  6. Senior Member
    My sister found a piece of broken colored glass or acrylic in her salad. It was her birthday too. I think she got her meal for free and a gift card. We still laugh about it. We always make sure we look at everything before we eat or drink something.

I found a dead fly in my drink once. I put my mouth to the straw, but thankfully I saw it before I started drinking. I told the server and she brought me a new drink.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athytee View Post
    There was (what seemed like) a piece of marble that was carved into the shape of a foot. In. My. Wonton. Soup.

How weird is that? Someones little buddha statue or something must have broken and they missed the foot?
    Lol "excuse me waiter there seems to be a foot in my soup" this is so funny to me

Dr. Seuss
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deifick View Post
    My sister found a piece of broken colored glass or acrylic in her salad. It was her birthday too. I think she got her meal for free and a gift card. We still laugh about it. We always make sure we look at everything before we eat or drink something.

I found a dead fly in my drink once. I put my mouth to the straw, but thankfully I saw it before I started drinking. I told the server and she brought me a new drink.
    see that is gross because that came from the kitchen, the bug I had from the garden and chowing on a leaf lol

Dr. Seuss
  9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katebugg07 View Post
    Lol "excuse me waiter there seems to be a foot in my soup" this is so funny to me
    There was no waiter.. it was a walk in type of place in NYC. I walked back over to the counter woman and held up my spoon with the foot on it and she goes "Ah, left foot. Is good luck for you." Then she walked away. I proceeded to dump the soup and go up the street to a different place for wonton soup. LOL
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I found a fly in my salad I bought from walmart, I literally have not bought a food item from walmart since then and I will not eat anything out of a chain store bakery, can't do it .
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast