Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: One of those days :(

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

One of those days :(

Advertisements
    Today has been so off kilter.. I feel lost in space. I didn't get to talk to my DB this morning like I usually do, thanks to an emergency at work. Normally a missed conversation doesn't affect me this much. I need a swift kick in the rear so I can get through the day & function. Anyone have any tips for when they are in a funk.
  2. Senior Member

Normally on off days I take a hot shower and try to pamper myself a bit. I try to style my hair a different way or paint my nails. That normally helps me. Or the normal piece of cake, a cupcake, ice cream, the normal dessert options.
  3. Regular Member
    The dessert options are normally how I roll to get me out of a funk, as well...
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post

Normally on off days I take a hot shower and try to pamper myself a bit. I try to style my hair a different way or paint my nails. That normally helps me. Or the normal piece of cake, a cupcake, ice cream, the normal dessert options.
    I ate half a bag of chocolates & I came to work looking like a train wreck. I didn't comb my hair, I have on yoga pants & a shirt that has a bleach stain on the arm. Lol. I'm lucky my boss hasn't sent me home. I have a gym date with my friend later on today, I'm hoping that will help. Normally coffee saves me since I but I'm still stuck.. I'm definitely going to try the hot shower & some self pampering when I get home tonight. Thanks.
  5. Senior Member
    Listening to music!

Always helps ^^ music can be your own personal little therapy.
  6. Senior Member
    I eat my favorite thing sweet or savory what every a am craving and try and do something for myself like get my nails done, do my hair extra nice, take a bubble bath ext

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Thanks so much ladies I did everything you guys advised & I felt great by the end of the day. Who knew music, some candles and a great shower could work such wonders.