Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/26's First World Problems?

1. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

4/26's First World Problems?

Advertisements
    I found my first gray hair this morning. I don't know of any salons out here yet and I suck at dying my own hair and DH said he wouldn't help me check to make sure I didn't miss a spot if I tried to dye my own hair.

What are your first world problems for today?

2. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Google salons and see which ones have good ratings/reviews? That is how I found the Salon I've been going to since August. I was really iffy about going, because so many people have screwed up my hair in the past(including myself). It worked out very nicely though! I'd recommend that over ever dying your own hair for sure if you'd be doing it with box dye.

My first world problem for today: I'm out of milk for my cereal. So instead I have to eat cinnamon raisin toast with butter and jelly on it. I really want cereal still though, but I HATE going grocery shopping in the mornings(It doesn't feel right and even kinda weirds me out to go early in the day. For me it's an evening thing/late night thing..). Plus, that would mean I'd have to brush my hair, put a bra on, and get off my butt sooner than I planned on getting off my butt. Not happening I'll just suffer through eating my toast.

Signature removed due to size.
  3. Senior Member
    My friends aren't helping me open the next episode on candy crush
  4. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Trying to figure out how to fit in time to go get our new mattress, pick up the free washer and dryer my uncle is giving us, somehow drop all that off in Killeen and be all the way back in Austin by 4 to pick up my wedding dress!

I hope my uncle calls me soon and tells me he's ready to go I just know he'll probably wait till noon so we won't have time to do all of that before I have to bail to go to David's Bridal!

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't have any boxes to pack all my stuff up to move a week tomorrow And I really don't want to have to go buy some.

"You are platinum in a world gone grey."
  6. Senior Member
    DH woke me up @4:30 (by accident) and I couldn't fall back asleep and now I have watched everything worth watching on Netflix and hulu (ive been off for 3 straight days) and I need to clean the house but I just don't want too....oh and DH leaves this weekend for a month

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  7. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

Dh left his phone at home today. Which normally I don't care but I have to talk to him about something
  8. Senior Member
    I didn't ration out the cookies I bought the other day and instead consumed them all and now I have none to enjoy today
  9. Free!
    Free!
    I can't find my hot dogs and I'm too lazy to go down to the basement to search the deep freezer. Oh and I almost drove home without clocking out this morning .
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I don't have any boxes to pack all my stuff up to move a week tomorrow And I really don't want to have to go buy some.
    Grocery stores will usually give you boxes for free if you ask. Or if you know anyone who works in a restaurant you could ask them!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast