Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S/O Cell phone password protection

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

S/O Cell phone password protection

Advertisements
    If your SO has a password on their cell do you know the password? (And vice versa)

If you don't know the password does it bother you? Why or why not?

ETA: If you asked your SO for a password because you didn't know it and they refused to give it to you would that bother you?
    Last edited by April Lynne; 03-25-2013 at 07:01 PM.

2. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    He doesnt have one, but I do. No, he does not know, simply because we dont live together so its not something thats in his face very often, and he hasnt asked me. If he asked, I would tell him.
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    We both know each other's passwords.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My husband has a password on his phone, because it is his work phone. Yea, I know his password. Although, I can never remember it lol
  5. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

We have each others passwords on everything, which includes his phone password. Sharing passwords wasn't even a discussion with us, it was just a "Oh here, you should know this"
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Neither DH nor I have passwords on our phones, we have an agreement though if we put one of there we tell the other the password.

It's not because we don't trust each other and I wouldn't go through his phone (he doesn't have a PW now and I don't go through his phone) it's just because we don't believe in secrets in our relationship.

7. Senior Member
    We don't use phone passwords but I have his password for everything else. It would definitely bother me if he refused to give me his password. He has a right to privacy of course (and so i dont go through his stuff, even though i totally could) but if he refused to give me a password I would see it as a red flag.
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    We don't use phone passwords but I have his password for everything else. It would definitely bother me if he refused to give me his password. He has a right to privacy of course (and so i dont go through his stuff, even though i totally could) but if he refused to give me a password I would see it as a red flag.
    100000%

9. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Yes. We have passwords. Yes, we know each other's (b/c they're the same). We're both the type that will hear a phone beep for a text msg and tell the other person. It's often met with a response of, "Well what does it say?!" It's just easier that way.

Anything in my life that needs to be kept confidential from my husband is locked in a file cabinet at work (i.e. client files). Other than that... I'm just not that interesting, and there is little in my life that I would ever purposefully try to keep DH out of.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  10. verabot89
    verabot89
    My ex had a password and I had no idea what it was, never cared to ask. He let me use his phone enough that I knew he wasn't hiding anything.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast