Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Please, oh please....

1. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥

Oh Please, oh please....

Advertisements
    Someone entertain me while DB plays his video games.
    We had to come home for our outings at the beach today because he "didn't feel good", but now he's fine and dandy.

So something, anything, please!

Ask questions or just chat with me.

2. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Hi! how r u doing lol
  3. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    I'm dying over here! He's playing some car game, and he keeps telling me how "sexy" the cars are. I think there's something wrong with this picture....
  4. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Lmfao yea, im pretty.sure thats normal lmfao my hubs use to be like that. But it would be Gears of War game n he would call the guns sexy. Lmfao so before he didnt feel good, what did you do today?
  5. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    Before the car game it was some shooting game, which he told me the same thing. This is the first weekend he's had off from work, so we planned a beach hopping day, or well that's what was planned. We went to one beach, snorkeled for awhile, and relaxed for a bit before we went to another beach. He took me to see the sea turtles, which I've been begging for him to do. We were going to snorkel there as well, but he started his whole "I don't feel good" stuff. I think he just wanted to get back so he could buy his new surf board and play video games.

What are you up to tonight? Isn't it pretty early on the east coast?
  6. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Lol sounds jst like my hubs now I just go do things without him lol or his friends invite me n that usually gets him to stay longer lol. Its 2am right now. I did nothing all day cause its flooded here in Pensacola. But its OK cause I had date night last n I was super tired from it.lol
  7. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    I would go do things without him, but I'm still getting a feel for the area. I just moved out here to be with him and we only have one car. So the only time I get to use it is when he's not around. I ventrued out the other day, but it felt odd. I've only been here a few weeks so I'm still learning.
    Oooh flooding! I don't miss that! Date night sounds exciting! What'd ya do? Dinner, movie, or nice night in? Maybe I can talk DB into a date night in the near future.
  8. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Lol oh, how do u like it? The new area that is...lol
    he took me q sushi place cao Sake Cafe n then we went to movies n then got Smoothies n came home. Yea, I love our date nights. This is the first since I've moved here almost 2 months ago.
  9. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    It's taking a lot of getting used to, but I think I'm adjusting pretty well. It's a whole new state, on a whole new side of the country.
    That sounds like a great date night! How'd you like your move? I love Fl. Sea world was my most favorite place to be when we would visit there.
  10. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    It will get better for you.. I'm new to the site and getting a feel for it. Sorry your day of fun didn't turn out as you planned. Once you get to know your way around and get comfy u'll let his game time just took off ur back.. Good luck hon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast