Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Another Pit Picture

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Another Pit Picture

Advertisements

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    ive always heard petey was an american bulldog. ive been wrong all these years!

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriah View Post
    ive always heard petey was an american bulldog. ive been wrong all these years!
    The original was a pit.

Pete the Pup (September 6, 1929 - January 28, 1946) was a Pit bull character in Hal Roach's Our Gang comedies (later known as The Little Rascals) during the 1920s and 1930s. Otherwise known as "Pete, the Dog With the Ring Around His Eye", or simply "Petey", he was well known for having a circled eye that was added on by Hollywood make-up artist Max Factor[1] and credited as an oddity in Ripley's Believe It or Not. The original Pete (sired by "Black Jack") was an American Pit Bull Terrier named "Pal the Wonder Dog", and had a natural ring almost completely around his eye; dye was used to finish it off.
    In the remake, he was an American Bulldog.

In the 1994 remake of The Little Rascals, the new Pete is an American Bulldog.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"