Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Good Morning! (Saturday.)

  1. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic's Avatar
    MissOptimistic is offline
    MissOptimistic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewherez.
    Posts
    19,620
    Blog Entries
    2
    #1

    Hello Good Morning! (Saturday.)

    Advertisements
    I want to eat everything. But I won't.

    DH is gone for the day for field exercises and I am bored out of my mind already. My house is spotless, laundry is done, baby things are bought and as organized as they can be with the move coming up... all there is to do is nothing!

    Maybe I'll walk my doggy love before it gets too hot out. It's already 82 at 10:30 am!

    What are you up to today?
  2. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #2
    It is going to be a scorcher today! DH mowed the lawn this morning before it got too bad ...

    I know you already saw but we're going to Sam's Club. Yay shopping!
  3. Senior Member
    Judi89's Avatar
    Judi89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    #3
    Gooooood morning. Working out and then cleaning. Ugh!



    "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Franky.'s Avatar
    Franky. is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    10,526

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss[Pregg]O View Post
    I want to eat everything. But I won't.

    DH is gone for the day for field exercises and I am bored out of my mind already. My house is spotless, laundry is done, baby things are bought and as organized as they can be with the move coming up... all there is to do is nothing!

    Maybe I'll walk my doggy love before it gets too hot out. It's already 82 at 10:30 am!

    What are you up to today?
    A day of relaxing? Sounds like it happened at the right time for you

    I'm getting ready for work... We're supposed to have a friend of DH's over tonight but we've been kind of on edge and I hate having company when we're like that So probably just working then home to clean

    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    It is going to be a scorcher today! DH mowed the lawn this morning before it got too bad ...

    I know you already saw but we're going to Sam's Club. Yay shopping!
    I want some heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie89 View Post
    Gooooood morning. Working out and then cleaning. Ugh!
  5. Senior Member
    spazzieabbie's Avatar
    spazzieabbie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Raleigh/Durham
    Posts
    988
    #5
    I just woke up but I'm eating breakfast and then getting ready to go to the lake
    [CENTER]
  6. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic's Avatar
    MissOptimistic is offline
    MissOptimistic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewherez.
    Posts
    19,620
    Blog Entries
    2
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky. View Post
    A day of relaxing? Sounds like it happened at the right time for you

    I'm getting ready for work... We're supposed to have a friend of DH's over tonight but we've been kind of on edge and I hate having company when we're like that So probably just working then home to clean



    I want some heat



    I'm sorry you've been on edge! Take my relaxation day, I'll go to work for you! AND you can have the heat! I've offered it a thousand times!

  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Franky.'s Avatar
    Franky. is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oahu
    Posts
    10,526

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss[Pregg]O View Post
    I'm sorry you've been on edge! Take my relaxation day, I'll go to work for you! AND you can have the heat! I've offered it a thousand times!

    Thank you Today's the day before our big sale so it's going to be crazy trying to get all the last minute details in. I would gladly take a day of relaxing right now! Maybe tomorrow you can send the heat up since I won't be working all day
  8. Senior Member
    CrummyCupCake's Avatar
    CrummyCupCake is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ft. Hood/San Antonio
    Posts
    1,709
    #8
    I'm not sure what we're doing today. I wanted to go buy some candles but that takes about 30 minutes to do. I need some mid-day activities since I actually got a Saturday off without having to ask for it! And then later, we're going to BWW to watch the fight. Believe it or not, this was by my request, not DH's. Guess I'm a bit of a freak of nature when it comes to sports...
  9. Senior Member
    thoseredkeds's Avatar
    thoseredkeds is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    302
    #9
    I cleaned the ENTIRE morning, so I am now giving myself a break and enjoying reruns of Law & Order SVU
    i fear
    no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
    no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
    and itís you are whatever a moon has always meant
    and whatever a sun will always sing is you
    e. e. cummings, i carry your heart with me


  10. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    GlitterQueen's Avatar
    GlitterQueen is offline
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,434
    #10
    its 86 here right now.

    i want to go to the pool but it's always filled with children splashing everywhere...

    we're going fishing later.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •