Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I may never understand him

1. Regular Member

Giggle I may never understand him

Advertisements
    Last night I was cooking dinner. DH turned on Despicable Me on tv, then got on the computer in the same room and watched a different cartoon on there. I'm in the kitchen which is open to the living room, listening to both shows at once and wondering why they are both on when I'd rather turn on the radio while cooking. Maybe a little ADHD?
    I gotta laugh at it, otherwise I just get too confused.

Anyone else have those goofy confusing moments with their SO?
  2. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    Mine likes to use every dish in the kitchen while he's making dinner. The other night he brought the chicken from the grill back into the house, then proceeded to take out TWO new dishes, and plate the food. I looked at him and said what are you doing? He just looked at me kind of dumbfounded.
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xhis_anchorx View Post
    Mine likes to use every dish in the kitchen while he's making dinner. The other night he brought the chicken from the grill back into the house, then proceeded to take out TWO new dishes, and plate the food. I looked at him and said what are you doing? He just looked at me kind of dumbfounded.
    lol, DH insists on microwaving hot dogs on a paper plate, and then getting a regular plate out to eat it off of.
  4. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    Oh, I thought of another one! He'll be doing something and I can tell he's getting frustrated so I'll ask if I can help. He'll tell me no, but then not a minute goes by and he's yelling for me to come help him.