Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Never put a bed skirt on by yourself

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Never put a bed skirt on by yourself

Advertisements
    It's freaking hard!

I'm exhausted and got so hot trying to do it by myself. I have a MASSIVE mattress, and I couldn't get it up on its side long enough to smooth out the bed skirt on the box spring. It kept falling down and my cat was going insane and sprinting across my room and the box spring while doing so. Then when I did get it on, I'd scoot the mattress across the bed skirt and it would drag over from the other side

Buuuut I FINALLY got it after several attempts, now it's finished and my new bed set looks amazing
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I tried before I got preggo... I couldn't even lift my mattress up. Still don't have the bed skirt on.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    I tried before I got preggo... I couldn't even lift my mattress up. Still don't have the bed skirt on.
    Hahaha ohhhh no! Make your hubby do it!
    He's home now right?

I wish DF was here. I hate having to do the strong man things...I'm not a strong man
  4. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiseyUSMCgf View Post
    Hahaha ohhhh no! Make your hubby do it!
    He's home now right?

I wish DF was here. I hate having to do the strong man things...I'm not a strong man
    Yea but we only have a month left here so it'd be pointless. It'd probably take that long of me reminding him to get it on.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"