Thread: thursday

1. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries

thursday

Advertisements
    Hey Everyone,
    how has your day/morning been so far? Mine so far very slow and half the day is gone. Woke up at 10:30a. and i woke up to poop on my carpet, even though i had just walked my dogs 2 hrs before. But I am also watching some movies that i have not seen in a long time. What is everyone else doing today?
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I only have to work for an hour today so after that I am hitting the gym, then going to the bank to deposit my check and change my name to my married name

Then its algebra homework and reading Fifty Shades Darker.

Such an exciting life lol
  3. Senior Member
    I read that as you woke up with the intent to poop on your carpet. I couldn't imagine why you would do such a thing.

I woke up 5 hours earlier than I should have today, because my dog needed to go outside. I tried to go back to sleep, but felt something crawling in my pants. Yep, spider in my pants. I was not able to return to sleep after that. I was planning on knitting some baby things for my in laws, but I'm too tired.
  4. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarine21 View Post
    I only have to work for an hour today so after that I am hitting the gym, then going to the bank to deposit my check and change my name to my married name

Then its algebra homework and reading Fifty Shades Darker.

Such an exciting life lol
    congratz! i need to go to the bank too. but gotta wait till the hubs gets home with the car. i think i am going to stop by a book store this weekend and check this book series out. it seems to be the new big thing since twlight.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I read that as you woke up with the intent to poop on your carpet. I couldn't imagine why you would do such a thing.

I woke up 5 hours earlier than I should have today, because my dog needed to go outside. I tried to go back to sleep, but felt something crawling in my pants. Yep, spider in my pants. I was not able to return to sleep after that. I was planning on knitting some baby things for my in laws, but I'm too tired.

lmfao u are too funny. oh WOW!! spider!! i got bit by one early this week. i now have a scare on my leg. i hate bugs. they do need to be a live.lol. i hate them. lol.
  5. Senior Member
    I must be tired...I read that liek you woke up to go poop on your own carpet..not the dogs.

I didn't sleep so well and woke up at 5 am and could not get back to sleep. Not much happening so far today. I pulled out rent, will pay some bills. Right now I am working until 5 pm. Then I head to the gym, shower, pack and go to my parents house. I am catching an 8 am flight tomorrow morning with my mom to go to a wedding.
  6. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
    I must be tired...I read that liek you woke up to go poop on your own carpet..not the dogs.

I didn't sleep so well and woke up at 5 am and could not get back to sleep. Not much happening so far today. I pulled out rent, will pay some bills. Right now I am working until 5 pm. Then I head to the gym, shower, pack and go to my parents house. I am catching an 8 am flight tomorrow morning with my mom to go to a wedding.
    lmfao i was half asleep when typing...can that be my excuse.lmfao. oh wow that is early!! but then again i use to catch 5 am flights out to Great Lakes, Il to visit the hubs. i need to get back to the gym. im a maid of honor for my cuz wedding at the end of the yr. but my knee is so messed up. its killing me.
  7. Always together no matter the distance <3.
    Always together no matter the distance <3.
    i've been up since 8 and exhausted already. I had a doctors appt this morning to check up on how recently prescribed medicines are doing. It's kind of depressing. Now I'm dreading this paper on ecosystems. But I have to take my pup to the dog park she requires a lot of energy. Then I have class tonight. It's a kind of boring day today don't have much energy.

8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&M View Post
    congratz! i need to go to the bank too. but gotta wait till the hubs gets home with the car. i think i am going to stop by a book store this weekend and check this book series out. it seems to be the new big thing since twlight.lol.

lmfao u are too funny. oh WOW!! spider!! i got bit by one early this week. i now have a scare on my leg. i hate bugs. they do need to be a live.lol. i hate them. lol.
    Thanks! And yeah I really like the series so far. I almost done with the second one, pretty easy read but I really like it so far.