Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Please make it stop...

  1. Senior Member
    BeccaBoo's Avatar
    BeccaBoo is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    virginia beach, VA
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    Please make it stop...

    Advertisements
    Dora is singing this dang song over and over and over and over again.


    I think my ears are going to start bleeding soon.

    I guess I could start cleaning the kitchen from dinner. What's everyone else doing tonight.
  2. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic's Avatar
    MissOptimistic is offline
    MissOptimistic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewherez.
    Posts
    19,620
    Blog Entries
    2
    #2
    Ew. My baby's not even here yet and I already can't stand Dora. (From years of working in childcare.)

    I am hoping and praying that Belle doesn't find out about Dora until she's in school. I don't mind cartoons/tv here and there, but just please. no. Dora.

    Okay enough. I'm watching Hatfields and McCoys with DH and doing laundry! Easy night, work in the morning! Last day with the kiddos!
  3. Senior Member
    BeccaBoo's Avatar
    BeccaBoo is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    virginia beach, VA
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    I don't even know why ds is watching it. He's a boy for 1 and he's 5 and has already seen every episode.

    Are you about to go on maternity leave?
  4. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic's Avatar
    MissOptimistic is offline
    MissOptimistic
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewherez.
    Posts
    19,620
    Blog Entries
    2
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BeccaBoo View Post
    I don't even know why ds is watching it. He's a boy for 1 and he's 5 and has already seen every episode.

    Are you about to go on maternity leave?
    Nah! School year's just ending. I'm a sub at a private school. Plus we move in July, so my time there is up! Plus it's perfect timing considering my cankles are back and apparently not going anywhere until after baby comes!
  5. Senior Member
    Sweetie's Avatar
    Sweetie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    #5
    Dora is not welcome in this house cause Dora's voice makes mommy angry
    I'm watching hatfields and McCoys too.
  6. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    gogogadgetsam's Avatar
    gogogadgetsam is offline
    Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,148

    #6
    I hate Dora!

    I am watching Secret Life of an American Teenager from the first season on Netflix because I'm the biggest loser ever.
  7. Senior Member
    BeccaBoo's Avatar
    BeccaBoo is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    virginia beach, VA
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss[Pregg]O View Post
    Nah! School year's just ending. I'm a sub at a private school. Plus we move in July, so my time there is up! Plus it's perfect timing considering my cankles are back and apparently not going anywhere until after baby comes!
    Ahh gotcha! That is perfect timing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Dora is not welcome in this house cause Dora's voice makes mommy angry
    I'm watching hatfields and McCoys too.
    Her voice is making me angry too. I think I'll go clean the kitchen really quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamInCT View Post
    I hate Dora!

    I am watching Secret Life of an American Teenager from the first season on Netflix because I'm the biggest loser ever.
    I watch Secret Life! Your not a loser.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •