Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm one of those...

1. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy

I'm one of those...

Advertisements
    [afraid of zombies] people.

When ever we don't live on a military base I get freaked out when DH is gone. I am constantly looking out the windows and every noise makes me jump.

I know its dorky... lol but in my mind when we live on base we are safe from the zombies... everyone else is a gonner though.

for some reason DD just took the moment to shout out from her bedroom "what was that noise" and Blue is going bonkers outside....

I looked but nothing is there... and Blue barks at his shaddow.
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I was like that at our last apartment, now we're on the second floor so for some reason I have a way better peace of mind I'm afraid I'll go back to being afraid of everything when we buy a house though . I'm sure you're doggy will keep all the scary things away!
  3. Senior Member

i get jumpy too, particularly at night...

my issue isn't zombies, i actually kinda love zombie shows...

but darkness in general certainly gets at me... worst of all when going up the stairs when i've turned the lights off downstairs!! haha, sometimes i trip from running up the stairs so fast, hahaha...

i hope it gets better!!
  4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Our neighbors have a couple of dogs (one of which is a pitt ) and I don't really get scared. Then again I'm trained to use several weapons and can shoot a gun accurately at 50 feet.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

5. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    I was like that at our last apartment, now we're on the second floor so for some reason I have a way better peace of mind I'm afraid I'll go back to being afraid of everything when we buy a house though . I'm sure you're doggy will keep all the scary things away!
    lol Blue is afraid of DD's horn on her bike... it is Disney Princessess. I'm afraid if he is the only thing between me and a zombie.. im a gonner.

Is it sad that I have thought about storing canned goods, batteries, bedding, water, gun, and the such in the attic? The entrance to our attic is a hidden door of sorts.

The door on the left (closed) is the front hall closet... and inside of it is a wall door that opens up to a staircase to the attic.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm like that. I'm even like that at work because our main building (the shelter is a few yards behind it) is haunted

And doesn't help that I'll be living by myself with my "fearless" brood of puppies in a few months.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Pickels View Post
    lol Blue is afraid of DD's horn on her bike... it is Disney Princessess. I'm afraid if he is the only thing between me and a zombie.. im a gonner.

Is it sad that I have thought about storing canned goods, batteries, bedding, water, gun, and the such in the attic? The entrance to our attic is a hidden door of sorts.

The door on the left (closed) is the front hall closet... and inside of it is a wall door that opens up to a staircase to the attic.
    Does he have a scary bark? My pup is the biggest baby, seriously he is afraid of grasshoppers but he at least sounds like a big tough guy.

To the bolded, that is freaking awesome, I've always wanted a secret hallway/stairway in my house...okay I'm kind of a weirdo, what can I say .
  8. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I hear about so much more crime on base than off.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  9. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    I am on the 3rd floor, so it helps lol. I still get scared tho at night because I swear I see something outside lol
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  10. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    Does he have a scary bark? My pup is the biggest baby, seriously he is afraid of grasshoppers but he at least sounds like a big tough guy.
    Blue and the above mentioned horn he is afraid of.

better picture of Blue... this was right before "Fred" hissed at him and he ran away tail tucked.

he's a bloodhound so his bark is kinda like OoooOooooOOooo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast