Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Day in my EXCITING life......

1. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries

Smile Another Day in my EXCITING life......

Advertisements
    Hey everyone! how is everyone Tuesday? Mine just started, i have nothing planned other then clean clean cook cook and wait for hubs to get home from base.
    But I do have some exciting plans for this weekend... Going to pack up the ice chest and get a swim suit on and head to the beach with hubs and friends. Anyone else have anything planned for this coming 3 day weekend?
  2. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Hey Hun!
    I am just at work and the day is dragging, but I am treating myself to dinner tonight so I am looking forward to getting done with work
    My weekend may just be the best....DB COMES HOME FROM TRAINING . Saturday I am going to be a beach bum cause it's going to be over 80 , and Sunday whatever DB wants to do . Monday we may be going to my dads for a cookout! SO DARN EXCITED
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bbabi View Post
    Hey Hun!
    I am just at work and the day is dragging, but I am treating myself to dinner tonight so I am looking forward to getting done with work
    My weekend may just be the best....DB COMES HOME FROM TRAINING . Saturday I am going to be a beach bum cause it's going to be over 80 , and Sunday whatever DB wants to do . Monday we may be going to my dads for a cookout! SO DARN EXCITED

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!

As for me, nothing but work haha. Although I do have Monday off but the chances of it being sunny here are slim so probably just reading and doing homework.
  4. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bbabi View Post
    Hey Hun!
    That is awesome! I am excited for you and your hubby to reunite!!! I wish I could say I was at work. it is killing me to not be working. Its been a month since i have moved and still have not got a call back from any jobs. OOO!!! A Cook out sounds like a fun time. Yea, I am from AZ, so being able to say I am going to the beach makes me feel ssssssoooooo good.
  5. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarine21 View Post

As for me, nothing but work haha. Although I do have Monday off but the chances of it being sunny here are slim so probably just reading and doing homework.

Oh nice, sounds more exciting then my life. but as my hubby says cleaning and cooking is my job for now. till i find one that actually gets me out the house. lmfao. i wish i could find a job. lol.
  6. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarine21 View Post

Thank you hun!

Quote Originally Posted by S&M View Post

That is awesome! I am excited for you and your hubby to reunite!!! I wish I could say I was at work. it is killing me to not be working. Its been a month since i have moved and still have not got a call back from any jobs. OOO!!! A Cook out sounds like a fun time. Yea, I am from AZ, so being able to say I am going to the beach makes me feel ssssssoooooo good.
    It will all happen when it is suppose to! I will be ing for you!!! I love the darn beach was there saturday and sunday last weekend but got a little burned on sunday!
  7. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    I will take all the praying and good luck i can get. lol. yea, when i moved here a month i was dark by the weekend and now because i am in the house all day i am back to my Az color. lol.
  8. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    I will take all the praying and good luck i can get. lol. yea, when i moved here a month i was dark by the weekend and now because i am in the house all day i am back to my Az color. lol.
    You live in florida now???
  9. S&M
    BABY!!
    BABY!!
    Blog Entries
    Yea I live in FL now. Its SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO NICE here!!
  10. The army may have my man, but I have his heart.
    Blog Entries
    Yea I live in FL now. Its SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO NICE here!!
    I love florida!!! I think we are going down there next month of the month after
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast