Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: What should I do?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go to the friends house.

    22 91.67%
  • Do the housework around the house.

    1 4.17%
  • Other, because I'm indecisive.

    1 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Oh, what to do?!

  1. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    FertileMertile.'s Avatar
    FertileMertile. is offline
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,013
    Blog Entries
    5
    #1

    Suspicious Oh, what to do?!

    Advertisements
    I want to go to my friends house. I won't really be able to see her much the next few weeks, since life is getting pretty busy, for both of us.

    But, I have housework I should probably get done. Laundry to fold, a load to wash, picking up to do, etc. Nothing too intensive, but still, needs to be done. My back has put me in a mostly non movable state, so things have been slacking.

    So, what would you do? *wait for the poll you impatient people*




  2. Senior Member
    decks89's Avatar
    decks89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,031

    #2
    Go to your friends house...

    If your house is anything like mine when I had little ones; I would clean...it would
    look awesome for about 2 hours and then it looked like a tornado came through again.

    It is a never ending process.
  3. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    FertileMertile.'s Avatar
    FertileMertile. is offline
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,013
    Blog Entries
    5
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by decks89 View Post
    Go to your friends house...

    If your house is anything like mine when I had little ones; I would clean...it would
    look awesome for about 2 hours and then it looked like a tornado came through again.

    It is a never ending process.


    Plus, I won't have a babysitter the next few days, so I won't even have the choice to go out, I will have to stay home and clean.

    I might do a little bit of cleaning right now, while my brother is mowing the lawn..since I have to wait for him to finish and get inside and shower before I can leave. Might be able to knock a little bit of the cleaning out.




  4. Senior Member
    decks89's Avatar
    decks89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,031

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile. View Post


    Plus, I won't have a babysitter the next few days, so I won't even have the choice to go out, I will have to stay home and clean.

    I might do a little bit of cleaning right now, while my brother is mowing the lawn..since I have to wait for him to finish and get inside and shower before I can leave. Might be able to knock a little bit of the cleaning out.
    If you have a sitter then there is no question...

    Your sanity is more important than a clean house.
  5. Senior Member
    Sweetie's Avatar
    Sweetie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,698
    #5
    Friends house I'm going to a luau tonight even though I don't like anything there serving they have childcare
  6. i will NOT limbo in Idaho
    chickadeebaby's Avatar
    chickadeebaby is offline
    i will NOT limbo in Idaho
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Posts
    3,669
    #6
    Friend's house! You can do housework later!
    I'm LeAndra

    Married to James since October 2008
    Lorelai Feb 2010
    Beckham July 2012
    I am a Christian & SAHM/W

    If you have any questions about massage therapy, breastfeeding, natural birth, Your Baby Can Read, teaching kids sign language or whatever...feel free to ask!
    PS~ Please excuse any typos for the time being...I've almost always got an arm full of baby
  7. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    FertileMertile.'s Avatar
    FertileMertile. is offline
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,013
    Blog Entries
    5
    #7
    I'm just waiting for her to text me back, and I've been spot cleaning while I wait. Got the towels folded and some laundry started in the washer. Living room picked up, I don't feel like sweeping right now since it will set off my allergies into a haywire.

    I don't even think there is much more to clean up that I really wanted to get done.




  8. Senior Member
    thenewlaura's Avatar
    thenewlaura is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    2,051
    #8
    friends are important, life can wait.


    "I love you gorgeous and I'm so happy you are mine."
    Our Day Has Come
  9. Regular Member
    Jillybean88's Avatar
    Jillybean88 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,550
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile. View Post
    I'm just waiting for her to text me back, and I've been spot cleaning while I wait. Got the towels folded and some laundry started in the washer. Living room picked up, I don't feel like sweeping right now since it will set off my allergies into a haywire.

    I don't even think there is much more to clean up that I really wanted to get done.
    Do a little cleaning until she's ready for you to come over, and then go enjoy yourself!
  10. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    FertileMertile.'s Avatar
    FertileMertile. is offline
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,013
    Blog Entries
    5
    #10
    I think I overdid my cleaning.. now my back hurts again & I'm exhausted.

    ....and the friend still hasn't text me back, and it's almost 8. I'm not sure I want to drive all the way there at this point. At least I got my cleaning done.

    Now, if only the children would go to sleep & stop fighting.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •