Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insomniacs

1. Banned
    Banned

Insomniacs

Advertisements
    Is anyone else sleep challenged but me? I have a super messed up schedule thanks to work and school. I hardly sleep and the hours I do are all wrong. What do you girls do when you can't sleep?

Im a cleaner. My apartment is crazy clean bc I scrub my floors on a regular basis when I can't sleep.
    I also get the majority of the free lance interior desgin work I do done in the wee hours of the morning.

Do you have any weird late night habits?
  2. Senior Member
    duluth mn...it's a great city on a great lake!
    I like to sort and organize things. I only do this with certain things though, I have boxes from over a year ago when I was getting ready to move that are still taped up. I can also be pretty ocd about disinfecting my floors and my kitchen.
  3. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    I'm a super insomniac. And I have to be up EARLY tomorrow,
    You do interior design!? I'm so interested in that! Like... SUPER interested! How do you like it?

I pretty much just play on the computer. Work on some crafty stuff if I have a project I'm doing. Eat....

love me some Maegan
    Jessym is my relationship twin! ♡
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sjmk1 View Post
    I'm a super insomniac. And I have to be up EARLY tomorrow,
    You do interior design!? I'm so interested in that! Like... SUPER interested! How do you like it?

I pretty much just play on the computer. Work on some crafty stuff if I have a project I'm doing. Eat....
    I have to be up early too!

Yeah I do interior desgin part time while im in school. I love it! It's my creative outlet I love things being beautiful and practical and making people love their homes. Its seriously crazy awesome! If you have any questions let me know.
  5. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug27 View Post
    I have to be up early too!

Yeah I do interior desgin part time while im in school. I love it! It's my creative outlet I love things being beautiful and practical and making people love their homes. Its seriously crazy awesome! If you have any questions let me know.
    I have tons! I have never actually talked with an interior designer before, so there's lots of things that come to mind!

love me some Maegan
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Insomniac here. I used to be a great sleeper...until I went to night shift. Now my sleep schedule has yet to be normal for the last 4 years.

Hopefully I can find a day shift job eventually and 'fix' my body.

7. Banned
    Banned
    I have tons! I have never actually talked with an interior designer before, so there's lots of things that come to mind!
    Ask away or you can PM me. I've been doing it almost 2 years
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Special View Post
    Insomniac here. I used to be a great sleeper...until I went to night shift. Now my sleep schedule has yet to be normal for the last 4 years.

Hopefully I can find a day shift job eventually and 'fix' my body.
    I know how that goes. I used to sleep like a normal human being but when I started working the late shift at a bar and school during the day it ruined my schedule.
  9. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug27 View Post
    Ask away or you can PM me. I've been doing it almost 2 years
    Oh man, I most likely will! Actually I probably will soon, I am just too tired right now to put together well thought out questions Are you going to school for something in the same field? or something completely different?

love me some Maegan
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Oh man, I most likely will! Actually I probably will soon, I am just too tired right now to put together well thought out questions Are you going to school for something in the same field? or something completely different?
    I am minoring in interior desgin but my major is Psychology. I feel like outside of the basics desgin in more of a natural thing and trial and error, I started working for an interior desginer as an assistant when I was in high school and figured out I have a passion for it so now I help her and work a little on my own.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast