Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Monday!

1. Senior Member

Happy Monday!

Advertisements
    What are you up to today?

So far I had my bootcamp exercise class and took my car in to get a few things fixed. Now I am at the library to use the internet until DH gets off work around 4. Not sure what I should do for the next 3 hours maybe I will play WoW....
  2. Free!
    Free!
    It's 7am and I've been up for 3 hours . I'm hungry but not sure if I trust my stomach at this point. Later I'm seeing the avengers with my bff as a matinee. I'm excited but I want to sleep right now .
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Our crazy busy weekend has morphed into a crazy busy week. Our neighborhood is having our annual yard sale this coming weekend so we did an extensive purge this weekend and that will continue this week.

I also need to get prices on replacing our family room carpet that I spilled an entire bottle of rubber cement on when my daughter was making my husband a care package last year.

And I'm totally stalking KoalaBear's Facebook page for the impeding announcement of little Teddy's arrival!
  4. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    I'm working this morning, then I have to stop at Lowe's and the grocery store before I come home for a nap and more cleaning!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have to go to the pharmacy and get medicine for my icky bacterial infection and grocery shop! Oh and DH is doing my mothers day stuff today since I spent it in the ER yesterday.
  6. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Just doing never ending housework and hoping to squeeze a nap in. I've had a cold for over a week now and I just feel like I have no energy.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  7. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Bootcamp workout sounds goooooood!
    I just got back from a run and sitting outside in the sunshine with a neighbor. Now I'm avoiding cleaning up the house

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Classes and studying!
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    Bootcamp workout sounds goooooood!
    I just got back from a run and sitting outside in the sunshine with a neighbor. Now I'm avoiding cleaning up the house
    Bootcamp is nice. I need someone there to motivate me I am hoping to lose some poundage. Hopefully it works!
  10. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    Bootcamp is nice. I need someone there to motivate me I am hoping to lose some poundage. Hopefully it works!
    Me too Are you taking a class on post or doing it at home? My friends in the neighborhood and I were doing the Insanity workout at home together and it's really good.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast