Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: do you miss..

1. Senior Member

do you miss..

Advertisements
    high school? I always heard people say that when you left high school you would miss it. Was that true for you?

I don't miss a second of it. I was so happy to get outta there Even at my graduation ceremony I was sitting there just thinking about how I wanted it to be over so I didn't have to go back.
  2. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I'm hitting 11 years out of high school. I don't miss it for anything other than I wish I would have done a lot better than I did.

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Hell no! You couldn't pay me enough to even step foot in that God-forsaken place ever again!

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

The only part I miss are sports tournaments because they were so much fun.

Other than that, I'm so glad to be done.
  5. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I looooooved high school. But I dont wanna go back. I have moved on.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

No I don't miss high school. But I do miss the carefree age of 17-18 (I graduated early so I was done at 17) when I still lived at home, had no bills other than insurance, car and a phone bill oh and gas. I worked made bank in tips and was spending money like it was nothing. I miss the running around town doing whatever with my bestfriend.

But with that said I would not change where I am in life now. Married almost 3 years been with dh for 4. And our son who is almost 3 months. My life is perfect
  7. Senior Member
    my friends and i were actually talking about HS the other night and we came to the conclusion that the only thing we miss was the cookies they sold during lunch
  8. Senior Member
    Nope. Don't miss it one bit. There are certain parts of college I miss though.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  9. scotlandgrl53
    scotlandgrl53
    Blog Entries
    I miss how easy everything was in high school... lol and I miss being in extra curricular and being in charge of class things and leading people and being constantly constantly busy. I'm hoping I find a way to pick up things down south
    I need a
    a
    I don't have forever or

So don't let me

I AshleyO
  10. Senior Member
    Not usually. The high school prom was saturday and we had a couple kids come in to eat at outback through out the night. I got a little sad, thinking about prom, I was dating my ex who I loved very much at the time.... and life was soooo much easier in high school.

I think that's where my nostalgia comes from. High school sucked, no freedom; but I could call into work if I wanted to or was sick. I didn't have any bills to pay... When everyone told me I'd want to go back to that time I didn't believe them because I hated high school, but I get nostalgic every once and a while.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast