Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first post!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Your first post!!

Advertisements
    [sorry, i'm being a post whore tonight ]

What was your first post on MSOS?? What's changed in your life since then??

Hi everyone! I've been dating my boyfriend for over 2 years now. We are long distance. He lives about 2200+ miles away from me, but we make it work somehow.

We met through mutual friends when he was deployed once before (his friend was dating my friend and DB was looking at my myspace and said I was cute). So we met and it has been one hell of a ride ever since. He's enlisted in the Army Reserves.

I'm here because things have just gotten a lot harder for us lately in terms of training, schooling, and less communication than we're used to. It's really scary and I don't have friends that I can turn to. The person I would normally turn to is obviously the one who is caught in the middle of all of this. So I'm here and I'm hoping you all can help me through this.

Thanks!!
    I'm definitely not dating that guy anymore, I'm coming on a year of being with a different guy who is a lot nicer and sweeter to me ( ), and I live in North Carolina.

YOUR TURN!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    No idea, dont think I can search back that far.

NVM, figured it out. If you go to search, advanced settings, search posts made by you, for sort results by in the 2nd box put show in ascending order it gives you the first.

Quote Originally Posted by His♥PITA View Post
    Im getting ready to go through my first deployment with my soldier. I have no ideas what to expect and its getting down to the wire. Were both starting to crack, any advice on how to keep from wanting to beat each other before he leaves?
    Since then... we got through the deployment, got married, lived overseas for a while, bought a house, and are now having a baby
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I wanna say it was my intro but really, I have no idea. And I have been a member for over 6 years now. I don't think I can even go that far back on the board to find it.
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  4. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

I can't look back that far.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm the same as you... not dating a jerk anymore.
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I can't search back that far...

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

noooooooo!!!
  8. Senior Member
    i was literally just thinking about this today. i was wondering what my first post was.

and now im sad cause i searched and the first post it shows from me isnt actually my first
  9. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Hi All!

I'm Jen and in April I married the man of my dreams =) Sadly the Army National Guard has separated us with a deployment.

I'm left out in no-mans land in the midwest working on my 2nd year of law school, which gets to be quite hard without his support. So I came here after it popped up on my facebook and I'm looking forward to meeting new people, venting, helping, and getting some great cp ideas!
    Well...DH is home, I'm still in no-mans land, and I'm now finishing up law school!
  10. Grouchy Hag
    Grouchy Hag

Hello. I've been lurking here for a while as a guest, but finally decided to just go ahead and join.

I'm finishing up my accounting degree, and I do freelance web design. We're going through my husband's first deployment. I'm actually handling it pretty well because I've been so busy (reading these forums has helped too), but we're both seriously ready for him to come home now! And maybe then we can finally go on our "honeymoon" (been together for 6 years, married for 2, and he left for BCT a couple of weeks after we got married ).

So anyway, yeah, hi there. Hope to meet some new people!

Lol, the only thing that's changed is a) my major and b) DH isn't deployed anymore.

Also, I never used the abbreviation "DH" ever until I started posting here. I said it was something I'd never do.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast