Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I need motivation...

1. Senior Member
    Me-Hickory, NC. Him-Fort Benning, GA (basic training)
    Blog Entries

Nutts I need motivation...

Advertisements
    I have so much I need to do for school and I just can't seem to do it...all I can think about is seeing my DB on May 4th, but I have so much to do before that..ughhh these next two weeks just need to be over with...

"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble & never stop praying." Romans 12:12
    I love my Soldier!
    10/27/08
    ilovetyler is my Wifey
  2. Senior Member
    sometimes it helps to do a little each day so it's not so overwhelming...OR...for me i like to pick a day where all i do is hunker down at my computer desk and get in my "zone" and knock out a good chunk of my homework in one day. It feels so much more satisfying that way, at least for me! it's hard for me to get started and i procrastinate...but once my juices get flowing i'm unstoppable haha...like for a paper i'll sit down and pretty soon i'll have like 5 pages out of the way and feel SO accomplished for the day instead of making smaller goals of a page a day or something. Whatever works for you, breathe and make a plan that will eventually lead to time with your DB!!
  3. Senior Member
    Me-Hickory, NC. Him-Fort Benning, GA (basic training)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alice04 View Post
    sometimes it helps to do a little each day so it's not so overwhelming...OR...for me i like to pick a day where all i do is hunker down at my computer desk and get in my "zone" and knock out a good chunk of my homework in one day. It feels so much more satisfying that way, at least for me! it's hard for me to get started and i procrastinate...but once my juices get flowing i'm unstoppable haha...like for a paper i'll sit down and pretty soon i'll have like 5 pages out of the way and feel SO accomplished for the day instead of making smaller goals of a page a day or something. Whatever works for you, breathe and make a plan that will eventually lead to time with your DB!!
    Thanks! I know I just need to get started and I'll be fine, its just the starting part that I am having trouble with I know, I can't wait to see him!

"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble & never stop praying." Romans 12:12
    I love my Soldier!
    10/27/08
    ilovetyler is my Wifey