Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What these *beeps* do WRONG! *language*

1. in love.
    in love.

What these *beeps* do WRONG! *language*

Advertisements
    What these BITCHES do WRONG! | @AmyToldMeTo - YouTube

Came across this video from last year on Youtube today. There is a lot of cursing so be warned. It is 4 minutes long but you get the point of it quickly. So, do you agree with her advice on keeping a man?
    hi.
  2. Don't threaten me with a good time .....
    Don't threaten me with a good time .....

I've been saying that forever!!! Not with the explicit words so much but .... ok maybe with some of the words .... I cant understand why dudes stay with these horrible chicks who do exactly that "nag & gripe" at everything he does!!! I purposely don't do that & have been tryin to convince my friends why I am like that.

My female friends will ask the nagging questions or the "where were you" questions. I dont because I know how it feels to be hounded for NO REASON!!! My ex-hubbs would hunt me down and all I was doing was visiting with my grandparents and such. Ridiculous!!

Are there any guys out there that can answer that question ..... Why do guys stay & put up with a girl who is constantly in their face about stuff like this??

~ giggles is my wifey ~ ~ bettycrocker is my brain twin ~
  3. in love.
    in love.
    All I hear from her is blah blah blah stop nagging him (I do agree with this completely though.), suck his **** everyday and if you don't do it, get over it and do it anyways or he will cheat and let him do whatever he wants. It will have him confused. If he cheats on you, you are doing something wrong. :
    hi.
  4. in love.
    in love.
    Quote Originally Posted by usabug7 View Post

I've been saying that forever!!! Not with the explicit words so much but .... ok maybe with some of the words .... I cant understand why dudes stay with these horrible chicks who do exactly that "nag & gripe" at everything he does!!! I purposely don't do that & have been tryin to convince my friends why I am like that.

My female friends will ask the nagging questions or the "where were you" questions. I dont because I know how it feels to be hounded for NO REASON!!! My ex-hubbs would hunt me down and all I was doing was visiting with my grandparents and such. Ridiculous!!

Are there any guys out there that can answer that question ..... Why do guys stay & put up with a girl who is constantly in their face about stuff like this??
    That would drive me INSANE. I had an ex boyfriend like that. He would nag me all the time when I wasn't even doing anything. It made me not want to speak to him. I'd start ignoring his calls on purpose just so I don't have to hear "who were you talking to? what are you doing? why didn't you answer?".
    hi.
  5. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure it's against TOS to have a starred out curse word in your title.

6. in love.
    in love.
    Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's against TOS to have a starred out curse word in your title.
    Woops. Sorry. I'll fix it. Thanks.

...So what did you think of the video?
    hi.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSC6709 View Post
    Woops. Sorry. I'll fix it. Thanks.

...So what did you think of the video?
    I can't watch it I'm in the cafeteria on the UT campus and don't have any head phones. I'll watch it later and comment.

Though...I ask my husband questions all the time, and he asks me. Where we've been, what we were doing, who with... we're nosy

8. in love.
    in love.
    Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    I can't watch it I'm in the cafeteria on the UT campus and don't have any head phones. I'll watch it later and comment.

Though...I ask my husband questions all the time, and he asks me. Where we've been, what we were doing, who with... we're nosy
    I understand that. I think that's normal. My ex did it in a different way. Not just because of concern. Because he was insecure and paranoid. I can't use the tone he did on the internet because it's hard but you get what I'm saying?
    hi.
  9. Don't threaten me with a good time .....
    All I hear from her is blah blah blah stop nagging him (I do agree with this completely though.), suck his **** everyday and if you don't do it, get over it and do it anyways or he will cheat and let him do whatever he wants. It will have him confused. If he cheats on you, you are doing something wrong. :

Is that REALLY what it takes ..... a girl who can give a guy oral everyday, there seriously has to be more to it than that!! Ugh, but then we are talking about guys!!

10. Don't threaten me with a good time .....
    That would drive me INSANE. I had an ex boyfriend like that. He would nag me all the time when I wasn't even doing anything. It made me not want to speak to him. I'd start ignoring his calls on purpose just so I don't have to hear "who were you talking to? what are you doing? why didn't you answer?".

Yes, I would tell my family to tell them I wasnt there. It was horrible having them lie for me just so I could enjoy a family visit!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast