Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Is it weird??

1. i will NOT limbo in Idaho
    i will NOT limbo in Idaho

Is it weird??

Advertisements
    That my china hutch in my dining room doesn't actually hold china...but porcelain dolls..
    I'm LeAndra

Married to James since October 2008
    Lorelai Feb 2010
    Beckham July 2012
    I am a Christian & SAHM/W

If you have any questions about massage therapy, breastfeeding, natural birth, Your Baby Can Read, teaching kids sign language or whatever...feel free to ask!
    PS~ Please excuse any typos for the time being...I've almost always got an arm full of baby
  2. Senior Member
    As long as you are not taking them out and having tea parties and talking to them like they are talking back to you I think its ok

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  3. i will NOT limbo in Idaho
    i will NOT limbo in Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by katebugg07 View Post
    As long as you are not taking them out and having tea parties and talking to them like they are talking back to you I think its ok
    no..that's not happening

I have had some of these longer than I can remember, and now that I have DD I don't want to get rid of them for sure! Until she is older and can take care of them though, the only safe place for them to be (other than a box in storage ) is in the china hutch.

...there is a tea set in there too though
    I'm LeAndra

Married to James since October 2008
    Lorelai Feb 2010
    Beckham July 2012
    I am a Christian & SAHM/W

If you have any questions about massage therapy, breastfeeding, natural birth, Your Baby Can Read, teaching kids sign language or whatever...feel free to ask!
    PS~ Please excuse any typos for the time being...I've almost always got an arm full of baby
  4. Senior Member
    I actually think its kinda normal...you could say they are china dolls on you china hutch then it makes sence...right?

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss