Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Saturday!

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Hello Lazy Saturday!

Advertisements
    It's either early morning or sleepy time for some people, but it's still Saturday!

For people who are up, what chu doin? I would be playing Sims but DH accidently took it with him to work today, so instead I might just be sitting on the couch eating frozen cool whip and blog creepin'

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Senior Member
    I'm not doin much at the moment I am about to start prepping taco toppings (lettuce tomato, etc) and cleaning for when our landlord comes over tonight. I am so ridiculously excited to introduce people to the world of tacos
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    I'm not doin much at the moment I am about to start prepping taco toppings (lettuce tomato, etc) and cleaning for when our landlord comes over tonight. I am so ridiculously excited to introduce people to the world of tacos
    I just read the word tacos and started drooling! It's a delicacy over here, I tell ya.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Senior Member
    Now I want tacos

It's coming up to lunchtime here, and so far all I've done is wake up to receive my wine delivery, put the wine bottles on the rack, take a shower....and now am lying in bed playing on the computer, trying to decide what to watch on netflix. I think it is just going to be one of those verrryyyy lazy days
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go.
    Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right.
    You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
    And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

- Marilyn Monroe
  5. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKKate View Post
    Now I want tacos

It's coming up to lunchtime here, and so far all I've done is wake up to receive my wine delivery, put the wine bottles on the rack, take a shower....and now am lying in bed playing on the computer, trying to decide what to watch on netflix. I think it is just going to be one of those verrryyyy lazy days
    That sounds like a wonderful day! A wonderfully lazy day full of wine

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mmmm tacos. That sounds so yummy.

I'm laying in bed still potentially a little drunk from last night? Those navy guys sure do party hard! I kinda hope DBs army buddies don't drink like that... Haha.
  7. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    Mmmm tacos. That sounds so yummy.

I'm laying in bed still potentially a little drunk from last night? Those navy guys sure do party hard! I kinda hope DBs army buddies don't drink like that... Haha.
    Sounds like you had a crazy night! Water, lots of water

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier ♥
    I'm drinking my coffee and playing LoZ: Skyward Sword. I was playing it for awhile and then I took a long break, so I finally just started playing it again. I'm at the end of the game

...And of course while doing that I'm still here on MSOS I've also got my Facebook window open in case DH messages me since he usually does that around this time
    live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it ♥
    coffee addict!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I cleaned bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed and that's all the housework that I have for the day. I finished my menu for the next few weeks and need to go grocery shopping, but I don't wanna!!! Not yet at least.

Drinking hot tea and reading news sites and MSOS now. What a lovely Saturday!
  10. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    I'm watching DVR'd stuff from the week and just vegging.

I want a fancy coffee, but haven't yet found enough energy to make it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast