Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I'm confuzzled...

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Confused I'm confuzzled...

Advertisements
    [So I'm IMing DB and we're talking about deployed ops. It's a program the academy does to give the cadets a ''real airforce'' experience. He will be going to the middle east for like 6 weeksish. It's not that long or scary I guess, but it is still part of the reason I won't see him from March-July... So anyway, He leaves initially from CO, but has a layover in Baltimore (WHERE I LIVE). So of course I'm wanting to somehow see him.

I am exploring the option of trying to get a gate pass and voiced my concerns that I'm afraid that they will be less apt to give me one since i'm just a girlfriend. Then I said, "I could lie and say you're my hubby...but I don't like to lie... plus they'd figure it out"... and he just kept saying: LOL, you're so funny, hahhahha type comments... I was like HUH?! How am I funny

He just keeps LOLing... I'm SO CONFUZZLED! ]
  2. Senior Member
    I don't think that was very nice!!
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Maybe he's laughing because lying to the airport is ridiculous. You have to give them your ID so they'd figure it out in a second.

ETA: I kinda noticed my comment sounded bitchy & I REALLY didn't mean it that way. How I used ridiculous in this post was more of the laughable ridiculous not the stupid comment ridiculous.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Senior Member

Well, I would say your comment took him by surprise. I wouldn't read more into it than that.
  5. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    Maybe he's laughing because lying to the airport is ridiculous. You have to give them your ID so they'd figure it out in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshockmom View Post
    Well, I would say your comment took him by surprise. I wouldn't read more into it than that.