Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel offended

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

I feel offended

Advertisements
    [By Jenna Marble's new video]

Things Girls Don't Understand About Boys - YouTube

[I don't get dressed right away after a shower. I've sat in my towel for 20 minutes before.
    I've eaten my breakfast in a towel.
    I'm in a towel RIGHT NOW

No matter how long I dry myself with a towel, I always feel damp afterwards & I do not like getting dressed right after a shower.

So bish please ]

ETA: Just like to add that I'm not bashing Jenna Marbles. I absolutely love her & have zero problems with her. I wait for Wednesdays to watch her new videos.
    Last edited by Rissa*Rawr; 03-02-2012 at 02:42 PM.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Meow.
    Meow.
    None of those things are questions in my mind about guys Heck, I'm guilty of sitting in my towel. DH doesnt watch movies on TV, but dumb shows like Mythbusters, pawn shop and gold rush shows. Those are shows that I cant stand. I wish he'd just put on a movie that already started
    <3
    Wow, I can't even finish that video! My ears hurt.
  4. Stresses over everything!
    Stresses over everything!
    Pssh, I love Top Gun! I always watch movies from the middle to the end on tv... I also stay in my towel forever...

Other than the messy shaving bit and sweating while sleeping, this girl needs to stfu, lol.
  5. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    I seriously don't know how people can swear that much in a 5 minute time frame.... Makes no sense to me and you sound dumb and uneducated.

On topic-I agree Rissa-I've totally sat around in my towel tons of times. I too dislike just getting dressed after a shower. I need to disperse the humidity.
  6. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    She annoys me so much to begin with she's just annoying as all get out... She also sounds like my little sister and her friends back when they were in middle school/early high school not sure how she has so many followers other then the fact she is pretty. Maybe because people like to laugh at how stupid she makes herself sound in about half(if not more) of her videos like the one in the OP?

On topic I like Top Gun, Fast and The Furious, Mission Impossible, I put peanut butter in the fridge I like it cold(it annoys DH but he doesn't eat the chunky so I tell him to suck it up it's MY peanut butter he has the creamy), and I sweat just sitting in a hot room DH only sweats if he's doing a hard core work out. I also am the one to sit around in my towel for hours(I feel all sticky and gross if I get dressed before I dry off fully), and DH is the one to get dressed right away. So according to that I'm the man and DH is the women.
    Signature removed due to size.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    I showered hours ago, and I'm still in my underwear.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy View Post
    I seriously don't know how people can swear that much in a 5 minute time frame.... Makes no sense to me and you sound dumb and uneducated.

I feel like I can have a potty mouth sometimes...but hers is totally unattractive.

As a side note, the video doesn't really offend me...but most of the things she mentions I don't really agree with.
  9. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    I had to go see the first one too.

Peanut butter in the fridge, seriously why do guys do that? Lived with three guys (all roommates mind you) and they all had their own peanut butter and all of it was in the fridge. And never did I see them eat the peanut butter.

10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by LyndsayJ View Post

I feel like I can have a potty mouth sometimes...but hers is totally unattractive.

As a side note, the video doesn't really offend me...but most of the things she mentions I don't really agree with.
    It doesn't offend me either, I was being sarcastic.

I love her, watch her every week. This one though just made me kinda roll my eyes because I guess I'm a man if you don't include the shaving, sweating, and farting bit

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast