Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Work out ideas

1. Everyday he's gone is just one day closer to him home
    Everyday he's gone is just one day closer to him home

Work out ideas

Advertisements
    Anyone have a great diet/workout program that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I'm looking to get all sexy for the hubby when he gets back.
  2. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    mine is called "sleep all day, accidentally forget to eat"

honestly though, it depends on what you're looking for. some people can get into the routine of doing something like Insanity every day—personally, i can't. so i just mix it up by going walking, dancing like an idiot in the living room, whacking the punching bag. just anything to do something active every day. and get interested in cooking for fun! that's how i control my diet. when you know what you want, and you make it from scratch, you really take accountability for what you eat.
  3. After all this time? Always.
    After all this time? Always.
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    mine is called "sleep all day, accidentally forget to eat"

honestly though, it depends on what you're looking for. some people can get into the routine of doing something like Insanity every day—personally, i can't. so i just mix it up by going walking, dancing like an idiot in the living room, whacking the punching bag. just anything to do something active every day. and get interested in cooking for fun! that's how i control my diet. when you know what you want, and you make it from scratch, you really take accountability for what you eat.
    That's what I did!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    You can check out the Biggest Loser section in Health Matters here. Lots of ladies have different routines that work for them. I personally love sparkpeople.com diet plans. You can put in your current weight, and what your desired weight by a certain date is and they will customize a daily plan complete with shopping list for you-all for FREE! And I do Jillian Michaels dvds. Currently I'm doing six week six pack and it's working! If you're in a time crunch, I also like 30 day shred. I started the sparkpeople plan in Sept. I think, wanting to lose 14 lbs by Dec. 18. Currently I only have 2 lbs to go so it's definitely working. So, my answer I guess is count calories and pick a workout routine that you can stick with. Good luck!

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
    ― Nelson Mandela
  5. Banned
    Banned
    bodybuilding.com its not just for bodybuilding though I promise and give you lots of options for what you want out of your workout! Ive tried everything and the workout plan I chose plus a good healthy diet is working wonders!!
  6. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

I am doing weight watchers. I also run 3 times a week and yoga or Pilates on the weekend. I want to lose 20lbs by he time DBF gets back from deployment.
  7. scotlandgrl53
    scotlandgrl53
    Blog Entries
    ‎100 workout:
    100 Jumping Jacks
    90 crunches
    80 squats
    70 leg lifts
    60 jumping jacks
    50 crunches
    40 squats
    30 leg lifts