Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much shopping do you have left?

1. Senior Member

How much shopping do you have left?

Advertisements
    I am almost done...except for stocking stuffers...

I got my mom and flat screen TV...

DH's parents a Keurig...

Too much stuff to mention for the kiddies...

How about you?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    All I have left is my dad, he is a toughie!! I don't want to resort to yet another book (even though he loves to read) thinking about an old movie or something...
  3. Senior Member

All of it!

I am going out Friday though with my best girlfriends. Hopefully I will be able to get most of it done then.
  4. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    I'm "done" but I plan on hopefully getting more once I get to Florida (3 days before christmas -____-)

Mom & Dad: Electric Fireplace with build in shelving

Brother: One of those alarm clocks with wheels that run away when they go off

Sister: Diamond Candle. She pissed me off beyond recognition, so she's lucky I got her anything.

My nephew: a tricycle

Close Family friend, Darren: Plasmacar!! I played with one at a friends house and ever since I've wanted one. He's a big kid too, so I figured he'd love it.

His Fiance, David: Hello Kitty Monopoly. It's a gag gift. Ever holiday somebody buys him a monopoly board. He HATES it

I might get a Keurig for Darren & David once I get there if money allows, along with a Cars Power Wheel for my nephew, but I'm not sure about either.

be cool.
  5. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    With the exception of manfriend I have to do...all my christmas shopping! Haha.

Luckily since I live on student loans, my sister and I agreed never to buy each other gifts until we both have real people jobs, and both my parents say the do not want gifts since I have no money, so usually I get them a OSU sweatshirt or something similar- so it'll be easy.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'd like to get DH another small thing or two

We also have to get something for our going on 5 niece, her birthday is just a few days before Christmas, so we'll have to get her a few things or one biggish thing...any ideas??
  7. Senior Member
    I'm done. We might get our landlords something small if I find something I like.
  8. Senior Member
    I'm all done! We traveled to MD and NJ for Thanksgiving and since we won't be able to travel for Christmas because I'm preggo we shopped early and brought everything up with us at Thanksgiving. It was such a relief to have everything done well before Christmas!
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
    I'm "done" but I plan on hopefully getting more once I get to Florida (3 days before christmas -____-)

Mom & Dad: Electric Fireplace with build in shelving

Brother: One of those alarm clocks with wheels that run away when they go off

Sister: Diamond Candle. She pissed me off beyond recognition, so she's lucky I got her anything.

My nephew: a tricycle

Close Family friend, Darren: Plasmacar!! I played with one at a friends house and ever since I've wanted one. He's a big kid too, so I figured he'd love it.

His Fiance, David: Hello Kitty Monopoly. It's a gag gift. Ever holiday somebody buys him a monopoly board. He HATES it

I might get a Keurig for Darren & David once I get there if money allows, along with a Cars Power Wheel for my nephew, but I'm not sure about either.
    WOW! You give awesome presents!
  10. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    I am pretty much done , just waiting for some things to trickle in I bought online. Dh bought his own gift this year (a pedal car), I also got him Captain America in 3D, mom is getting scentsy stuff, her husband is getting a whiskey gift set, my siblings are getting sees candy in some cute santa candy canisters I got at Micheals their girls are also getting hairbows since my son is the only boy on my side of the family , my kids are getting way too much to list. We are having Christmas on the 18th at home and the kids will get their stockings at my parents.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast