Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: why do I bother

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Bang Head why do I bother

Advertisements
    Some of you may know I am going to school for my degree in web design. Tonight I designed something just because I was bored and trying out my new brushes, It was basically a siggy sized thing of my niece's and my nephew. I posted on facebook and tagged my SIL and my brother. So I imed my SIL and asked her if she saw it. She was like "Yea" "its nice". I mean the only one who has been supportive of me going to school for this is DF. I would have just like to hear a little more then it's nice.... I may seem really stupid about this but.... Just when you really don't have your own blood supporting..
  2. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry you didn't like her response, but take it for what it is- you were fishing for a compliment and you didn't get exactly the response that you wanted.

That happens sometimes. If you don't like what she usually has to say to you then don't ask her for her opinion. Just my 2 cents.
  3. Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!
    Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!

It's hard to give feedback on something you don't understand. If she doesn't understand what goes into graphic artwork, then she's not going to have lots to say about it because she doesn't appreciate it the way you do. To her, saying it's nice may have been everything she thought about it.

A picture paints a thousand words, it's true.
    But it's still not enough for how I feel about you.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've had some time to think about and I did sound a little stupid but I felt like I put all my work into had was hoping for a different response.. But I've realized that I just have to take where it comes from.