Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pants shopping today

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

pants shopping today

Advertisements
    So I needed a new pair of jeans and I'm broke so I was thrift shopping. With so many brands, I really noticed the difference in different companies' sizing. Does anyone else find a huge range of sizes that fit between different brands? I wish sizes here were a little more standard. It would make shopping so much easier!
  2. Regular Member
    I notice that all the time- I hate it. Why can't one size mean one thing. It makes it so difficult when you have to get things in a hurry and you can't always try things on.
  3. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I went shopping for jeans not to long ago and went somewhere else other then normal. Their jeans I had to go up 3 sizes just to fit into them but they look great on my booty so I got them even though it made me feel fatter then I really am.

My smaller jean sizes in other brands still fit great or I'd think I gained a lot of weight and didn't know it.
    Signature removed due to size.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I never know what size to get in anything! Especially when I switch between juniors and misses departments. It does make you feel kind of self conscious when you have to buy a larger size, but then when I have to buy a smaller one, I never believe them. I'm thinking that's why so many actresses wear a size 0.
  5. He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    Blog Entries
    every brand is so different!
    DH:"I never thought I could Love someone the way I love you as much as I love you!"
  6. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
    I do notice it!! But I basically stick to one brand, so I know what I need. I really just hate shopping for jeans or anything. Always makes me feel miserable about myself!!!
  7. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    It is SO annoying!

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm a five in one store and a one in the other...guess where I shop more?
  9. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    I wouldn't know I'm pretty faithful with who i buys my jeans with. It used to be Pacsun until they got cheap an started making them paper thing. Then it was Anchorblue until they sold out, and now it's American Eagle. It seems so hard these days to find a pair of jeans that are thick enough but don't cost 80 dollars. American Eagle was the thickest I could find at a good price, so they win my next faithful spurt until they get cheap like the rest of 'em I do NOT look forward to the day where the only decent jeans I can find are buckle's 120 dollar jeans D:

be cool.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
    I wouldn't know I'm pretty faithful with who i buys my jeans with. It used to be Pacsun until they got cheap an started making them paper thing. Then it was Anchorblue until they sold out, and now it's American Eagle. It seems so hard these days to find a pair of jeans that are thick enough but don't cost 80 dollars. American Eagle was the thickest I could find at a good price, so they win my next faithful spurt until they get cheap like the rest of 'em I do NOT look forward to the day where the only decent jeans I can find are buckle's 120 dollar jeans D:
    I find AE jeans to not hold up very well. They are the only brand of jeans I have ever had get a hole in them. Still they are totally worth it for what they cost. You should stop by Abercrombie after Christmas, when they should have 40-50% off. They have very good jeans. So does Lucky, but those are very pricey.

I'm glad jean companies aren't standard, then they would all be the same jean! I rely on those companies that run small.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast