Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kris is gay and Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart wed!

1. Regular Member

Kris is gay and Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart wed!

Advertisements
    So i saw these headlines in magazines today while i was at work so i didnt have time to read them. But apperently Kris (the one who was married to kim k for a couple days, idk his last name) is gay and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a secret wedding in england. I dont normally follow celeb gossip, i think most of its stupid. But i found these to be somewhat interesting. Thoughts?
  2. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    I highly doubt either of those are true.
  3. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss[Pregg]O View Post
    I highly doubt either of those are true.
    and I'm personally so sick of hearing about Kim's divorce, can they please just quietly get divorced and then go away.
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amberj View Post
    and I'm personally so sick of hearing about Kim's divorce, can they please just quietly get divorced and then go away.
    I wish, but we are talking about a kardashian here. Heaven knows they would die if the entire world was not focused on them.
  5. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Well if they did get married they'll probably be seperated in 30 minutes anyway...

6. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    Quote Originally Posted by kryssy View Post
    I wish, but we are talking about a kardashian here. Heaven knows they would die if the entire world was not focused on them.
    Agreed . I mean not all of them are bad, Mason is adorable and Khloe and Lamar are hilarious. It's Kim and whatever her drama is this week, the mom and Kourtney and her drama of the week that irritates me. It disturbs me that so many young girls look at them as role models (considering Kim got famous due to a sex tape).
  7. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Marshall on How I Met Your Mother put it best: "Hot girl who my wife keeps telling me why you're famous but I can't remember"

This is how I feel about the whole Kardashian family. I have no clue why they are famous, how they became famous. They showed up out of nowhere and apparently everyone knows who they are. I really really really don't care one bit about the whole lot or any of their drama. They are other humans on this planet. That's about as far as I'm gonna go to caring about these random people who seemingly have taken over an entire section in Sears.......

K Stew and R Pat, there have been rumors about them being married for ages.

Blah.
  8. Life is too short to wake up with regret
    Life is too short to wake up with regret
    I feel bad for the Humphries' family
  9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amberj View Post
    Agreed . I mean not all of them are bad, Mason is adorable and Khloe and Lamar are hilarious. It's Kim and whatever her drama is this week, the mom and Kourtney and her drama of the week that irritates me. It disturbs me that so many young girls look at them as role models (considering Kim got famous due to a sex tape).
    exactly what i said when she got engaged and there was this big debate if she was doing it for fame or not and i was just like i mean look how she got famous...that alone tells you

Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy View Post
    Marshall on How I Met Your Mother put it best: "Hot girl who my wife keeps telling me why you're famous but I can't remember"

This is how I feel about the whole Kardashian family. I have no clue why they are famous, how they became famous. They showed up out of nowhere and apparently everyone knows who they are. I really really really don't care one bit about the whole lot or any of their drama. They are other humans on this planet. That's about as far as I'm gonna go to caring about these random people who seemingly have taken over an entire section in Sears.......

K Stew and R Pat, there have been rumors about them being married for ages.

Blah.
    kim k is famous for a sex tape...classy right? and have you seen how proportional their clothing line is in sears...
    and yeah thats true
  10. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    Quote Originally Posted by kryssy View Post
    exactly what i said when she got engaged and there was this big debate if she was doing it for fame or not and i was just like i mean look how she got famous...that alone tells you

kim k is famous for a sex tape...classy right? and have you seen how proportional their clothing line is in sears...
    and yeah thats true
    I just when I heard about her engagement/wedding/divorce they all so "conveniently" happened right around the time when one of their new shows or products were about to launch.

Their clothing line is ridiculous. It's made for them, not for the average everyday person.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast