Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know why?

1. Banned
    Banned

I don't know why?

Advertisements
    [The thought of] healthy eating makes me

This is what my Friday has evolved into: salads with light dressing, chicken breast, and no carbs or dairy.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Mine include getting allergy tested and possibly doing more Christmas shopping.
  2. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    I'm taking my kids to see Santa... Last time we saw the Easter bunny it wasn't good...He came to me to show them he was friendly and they weren't ready for him to do that. But I'll have more help so that'll be good! I just wish DH didn't have to miss it!

A salad sounds super good right now! You always make me so hungry! Just don't say the word that starts with d and ends with nuts because then I will have to drag my butt away from here and go buy one
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I slept two hours last night, so Sleeeeping! I hope. Then doing laundry and going to work! Healthy eating will make you feel good though (or are you afraid you will have a reaction?) Good luck with your allergy testing.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Homework, making care packages for my floormates, aaaand probably more homework.

I'm Baaaaaaaack
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdremy View Post
    I'm taking my kids to see Santa... Last time we saw the Easter bunny it wasn't good...He came to me to show them he was friendly and they weren't ready for him to do that. But I'll have more help so that'll be good! I just wish DH didn't have to miss it!

A salad sounds super good right now! You always make me so hungry! Just don't say the word that starts with d and ends with nuts because then I will have to drag my butt away from here and go buy one
    I won't say it because it will remind me that I can't eat them according to this new meal plan

Quote Originally Posted by danik View Post
    I slept two hours last night, so Sleeeeping! I hope. Then doing laundry and going to work! Healthy eating will make you feel good though (or are you afraid you will have a reaction?) Good luck with your allergy testing.
    Well, it's looking like just vegetables and meats. Which, if you look at it that way, is kind of limiting. Plus they're talking about eating a lot beans. Which I can't eat because I do have allergies to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noooraaa View Post
    Homework, making care packages for my floormates, aaaand probably more homework.
    I will and for you!
  6. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I won't say it because it will remind me that I can't eat them according to this new meal plan
    Maybe I should get on a new meal plan...After getting the d word every few days I gained like 5 pounds What is your meal plan like?
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdremy View Post
    Maybe I should get on a new meal plan...After getting the d word every few days I gained like 5 pounds What is your meal plan like?
    Lots of leafy green vegetables, boneless skinless chicken breasts, limited fruits, limited carbs, and no dairy except for Saturday.

You may get the feeling that this is a bit strict, I do, but DB lost 30 lbs. on it.

Apparently we are limiting our consumption of ranch dressing.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I will and for you!
    Aw, yay!

I'm Baaaaaaaack
  9. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Lots of leafy green vegetables, boneless skinless chicken breasts, limited fruits, limited carbs, and no dairy except for Saturday.

You may get the feeling that this is a bit strict, I do, but DB lost 30 lbs. on it.

Apparently we are limiting our consumption of ranch dressing.
    That doesn't sound too bad...Dairy and I are not good friends so I wouldn't be missing much to be honest... But that's great that he lost that much!

Ahh ranch dressing... I love dipping food in that...That one would be hard. I don't eat a lot usually but I think if I couldn't have it I'd want it I love dipping things that are bad for you (I won't name since that would make us both ). Dh is really starting to watch what he eats and he eliminated candy, pop, and potatoes. That man loves his potatoes so I knew losing weight was a top priority for him. He's also working on portion control and working out more.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Why have they turned to the side of the calorie? Why can't we enjoy eating cake and the d word?

Well, we'll show them. We'll have tasty and nutritious vegetables

I have been and have no clue yet as to how to approach it.

But as we approach this conundrum we shall be to Noooraaa!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast