Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ahhhh

1. verabot89
    verabot89

ahhhh

Advertisements
    So. Of the eight people that work here, only three are coming in today. Only two of us are here right now. Someone left the coffee maker on over night and now it's really hot, and also completely burnt on the bottom. Now I have to wait a while for it to cool and then I can attempt to clean it, or inform them that we need a new coffee pot and go to dunkin donuts.

In the mean time, while I await caffeine, I may fall asleep at my desk. Since, of course, I have approximately 2.5 hours worth of work to do in the eight hours I'm required to sit here.

Keep me awake! Iz so tired and bored.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

2. Senior Member
    Do not mess with the coffee! Number one rule of life! I'm waiting to hear if DH gets a breakfast break soon. If he does I'm gonna go on post and use my Starbucks coupon to get something absolutely sinful. It's the only Starbucks within 12 miles of my house!!! Ridic. Oh, and yeah, take him something to eat. I guess.
  3. verabot89
    verabot89
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    Do not mess with the coffee! Number one rule of life! I'm waiting to hear if DH gets a breakfast break soon. If he does I'm gonna go on post and use my Starbucks coupon to get something absolutely sinful. It's the only Starbucks within 12 miles of my house!!! Ridic. Oh, and yeah, take him something to eat. I guess.
    Dammit! You just reminded me I forgot my Kohls coupon at home, I was gunna go after work

What are you gunna get at starbucks/potentially get DH for breakfast?

And the only starbucks within 12 miles of you is on post!? WHERE DO THE POOR CIVILIANS GO!?
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

4. Senior Member
    I don't think they drink coffee here. Its bizarre. And the Starbucks on post has the worst hours. 6am-630 and 930-430 on the weekends. What the hell kind of coffee shop is that??? It's awful. No one here understands my needs. I asked a guy at Walmart if there was anywhere to get coffee around here and he told me McDonalds. I almost died.

It's my birthday so I think I'm gonna splurge and get a caramel brulee latte or a peppermint white mocha. I'm not supposed to have suger but birthday calories don't count. I'll probaly grab DH a breakfast sandwich or something. I usually make him real breakfast, but he has some stupid detail today and doesn't know if he's getting a break so I don't want to cook and have it get cold while I wait.

Wow that was a total novel. Longest. Coffee. Story. Ever.
  5. verabot89
    verabot89
    I don't think they drink coffee here. Its bizarre. And the Starbucks on post has the worst hours. 6am-630 and 930-430 on the weekends. What the hell kind of coffee shop is that??? It's awful. No one here understands my needs. I asked a guy at Walmart if there was anywhere to get coffee around here and he told me McDonalds. I almost died.

It's my birthday so I think I'm gonna splurge and get a caramel brulee latte or a peppermint white mocha. I'm not supposed to have suger but birthday calories don't count. I'll probaly grab DH a breakfast sandwich or something. I usually make him real breakfast, but he has some stupid detail today and doesn't know if he's getting a break so I don't want to cook and have it get cold while I wait.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

It's my birthday on Tuesday! We are close!

So many exclamation points!

I'll open a dunkin donuts over where you are. I'll be a millionaire.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraBot89 View Post
    Happy Birthday!!!!!

It's my birthday on Tuesday! We are close!

So many exclamation points!

I'll open a dunkin donuts over where you are. I'll be a millionaire.
    Thanks! Happy birthday to you on Tuesday!

I keep thinking I should open a coffee shop and I'd make a bundle, but there's like three on the main drag that are out of business (which was a PITA when we first got here and my GPS told me there was coffee all over the place) I don't understand these people. My Starbucks and sparkling mineral water addictions have changed to Monster and club soda Kentucky is a hard place for a beverage snob.
  7. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries

Happy Birthday!!

Vera! I am sorry some fudged up the coffee pot lol
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Countrygirlsrock View Post
    Happy Birthday!!

Vera! I am sorry some fudged up the coffee pot lol
    Thank you!

He still hasn't called. He usually gets a break at 8. I might go anyway.... But do I really want to sit in the parking lot and wait for him to maybe come out to eat?
  9. verabot89
    verabot89
    Thank you!

He still hasn't called. He usually gets a break at 8. I might go anyway.... But do I really want to sit in the parking lot and wait for him to maybe come out to eat?
    hopefully he calls soon. I would probably just go. And then if he doesn't come out, eat his food
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

10. Senior Member
    Of the 8 hrs im here, i have 0 hours of work to do. Im gunna go
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast