Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Oh Dominos

1. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear

Oh Dominos

Advertisements
    DS wanted pizza,and I'm sick and not wanting to cook so I ordered Dominos. The delivery guy came, I paid him and off he went. I thought "hmmm this cheesy bread box is bigger than I expected but who knows". When I opened it, I saw 2 large cheese pizzas. Not my order. Soooo we're waiting on our order to come. I hope it's the same delivery guy cuz I'm not tipping a second time... that guy got a good tip already and he f-ed up! And we're hungry, so I hope they hurry! I bet we could eat a piece of cheese, but I feel bad doing that.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaInMyPockets View Post
    DS wanted pizza,and I'm sick and not wanting to cook so I ordered Dominos. The delivery guy came, I paid him and off he went. I thought "hmmm this cheesy bread box is bigger than I expected but who knows". When I opened it, I saw 2 large cheese pizzas. Not my order. Soooo we're waiting on our order to come. I hope it's the same delivery guy cuz I'm not tipping a second time... that guy got a good tip already and he f-ed up! And we're hungry, so I hope they hurry! I bet we could eat a piece of cheese, but I feel bad doing that.
    They cannot take it from you and deliver it to someone else. They usually tell you to keep it. If they don't, they will have to toss it.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    They cannot take it from you and deliver it to someone else. They usually tell you to keep it. If they don't, they will have to toss it.

Once they tried to deleiver soda to us we did not order, and they refused to take it away from our door. We kept the soda, and the pizza since they had the wrong order
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    looks like his mess up got you free pizza! congrats! althoughh thats not good for the people whos pizza it really was
    "I like imprinted on you....not like i can go anywhere..." -DH
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by armylover1018 View Post
    looks like his mess up got you free pizza! congrats! althoughh thats not good for the people whos pizza it really was
    That person most likely got the pizza she ordered!!
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tana Bear View Post
    That person most likely got the pizza she ordered!!
    ohh truee! well they both got free extra pizza then hha i bet the delivery boy has to pay for it thoughh
    "I like imprinted on you....not like i can go anywhere..." -DH
  7. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    I realize that, but until they say "you have to keep it", I'd feel bad eating it!

Quote Originally Posted by armylover1018 View Post
    ohh truee! well they both got free extra pizza then hha i bet the delivery boy has to pay for it thoughh
    I thought about that too. hope that since I said I got it, they won't make him pay! The other person's order was 23 bucks. Mine was 15.

And OH MY PIZZA

I now have 2 large cheese pizzas, a large half pineapple/half pepporoni, and not one, but TWO orders of cheesy stuffed bread (I ordered one, they gave me a second for f-ing up I guess). I thought I was ordering too much with my large + the bread!

I think I'll be bringing pizza into work for lunch tomorrow
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I love their Philly Steak and Cheese Pizza.

Don't worry, he won't have to pay for what he did not order. They will have to make his order right also.