Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ho Ho Ho

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Ho Ho Ho

Advertisements
    I cant believe it is almost Dec. This year really has flown by! And I can't want to start a new year in 2012 That Being said...

So what is everyone getting for Christmas or hoping for?! & what are you getting your SO?

I know I am getting my REAL engagement ring so excited. Also it's my 21st birthday thats the day DF flies home for Christmas, so I get double presents. And for him I made a big gift basket off all the little things that make him him. <3
    Last edited by klavertu505; 12-14-2011 at 12:01 PM.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I cannot believe 2012 is almost here! I am always amazed at how fast time can fly! I have no idea what I am getting for Xmas though I think I am getting the whole set of Harry potter books that I wanted though
  3. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    I'm either getting a Sewing Machine or the collectors Edition of Star Wars The Old Republic mmo game.
    I'm opting for the Sewing machine cause i feel it'll be better for me, and I feel less selfish saying that one.

Getting DH a Bass guitar : ) I'm excited for that. Found a pretty one on ebay with a damn good deal. Both of our gifts we picked out on our own in a way. I let him decide what colour so on he wanted for the Bass, and he's letting me pick between the two items : )
    A small xmas for us for sure.
  4. Regular Member
    I already am getting my gift from my db...a plane ticket to see him in a couple weeks

Other than that, I'm getting him Muddy Waters CD collection, some books (he loves to read) and I'm still thinking of some other stuff...
  5. Regular Member
    I have no idea what I'm getting--besides seeing DB for the first time in 6 years, which is a pretty awesome gift! He loves hockey so I'm taking him on a hockey date. He'll be moving shortly after our visit, so I don't want to give him too much stuff to haul back with him.
  6. Classic Bookworm
    Classic Bookworm
    I'm getting married for Christmas, yup that's it. I get DF to be DH for Christmas, I don't think I could ask for anything else.
    My mom i think is getting me a ring, other then that i haven't asked for anything.

SailorsBunny is my amazing Wifey
  7. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    DH and I are planning a trip to Disney Orlando in march so we've decided to let that be our xmas gifts to each other since it's going to be pretty expensive. I'll try to find him something small but that;s about it
  8. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

I'm not sure what I'm getting yet. I asked for jewelry and a Keurig
    DB is getting a personalized stocking filled with stocking stuffers, some boxers, a GNC gift card, and a nerf gun (I'm not done with him yet, so more will be added to the current list!)
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyEyes View Post
    I'm getting married for Christmas, yup that's it. I get DF to be DH for Christmas, I don't think I could ask for anything else.
    My mom i think is getting me a ring, other then that i haven't asked for anything.

Thats so cute congrats can't wait to see pictures!!!!