Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: So sleep deprived

1. missing my sanity
    missing my sanity
    Blog Entries

So sleep deprived

Advertisements
    Warning...I ramble when I'm tired.

So last night I stayed up a little late because when we leave this port I'm going to start working nights. But that wasn't so very smart since I have duty today and had to be up super freaking early to sit in the office all day by myself. Yup, that's how I look right now.

But when I went to go lay down to get at least 3 hours of sleep I didn't sleep....I laid there thinking about the mystery of my wet bed from that morning. It's driving me crazy!!!

So I wake up yesterday to get ready to go out in France with my friend to get some food, I roll out of bed and start making my bed so it's not a mess when I noticed my top blanket has a huge wet spot. At first I about had a panic attack and check myself....nope, didn't pee myself. Although that would explain the weird dream of all the toilets flooding. So I check to see if I fell asleep with my water bottle.... nope, it's still in the corner outside of my bed. I have no clue why the top blanket was wet. Nothing else was wet, there was nothing leaking anywhere. It's a mystery.

And now I sit here at work all day.....trying to find a good cyber monday deal on an InStyler. Walmart is sold out already.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    That is weird-it would bother me too. But, I'm glad to hear you didn't pee yourself! That's always a win. I've had a hard time sleeping lately too. Last night though, I found a shirt that still smells like DB, curled up with it and slept about 9 hours straight so I'm good today I hope you get some sleep tonight and good luck with your cyber shopping!
  3. missing my sanity
    missing my sanity
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danik View Post
    That is weird-it would bother me too. But, I'm glad to hear you didn't pee yourself! That's always a win. I've had a hard time sleeping lately too. Last night though, I found a shirt that still smells like DB, curled up with it and slept about 9 hours straight so I'm good today I hope you get some sleep tonight and good luck with your cyber shopping!
    That is awesome. I remember when my exdb was deployed, I was cleaning up the bedroom and found one of his white tshirts that fell behind the chest. I snuggled with that dirty "smelly" thing for the longest time. It was dirty but I didn't care, it was him.

4. Senior Member
    uh oh! Leak in the ceiling??
  5. Banned
    Banned
    that would cause me to

Probably because I had "mystery" stains from a roomie before
  6. missing my sanity
    missing my sanity
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whe24 View Post
    uh oh! Leak in the ceiling??
    Nope. And if there was it would have to go through 2 other beds before getting to mine. Our racks are stacked three high and I'm on the bottom rack.

The only thing I can think of is if maybe in my sleep I spilled my water bottle and then put it back where it was.