Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Russian tortoises are the perfect pet...

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Russian tortoises are the perfect pet...

Advertisements
    While looking at the reptiles on Petsmart.com, I came across this review for russian tortoises:

"Natasha is the best pet in the world. She is soooooooooo funny. Until i got her i didnt know tortoises had personalites but boy does my Tasha have one. She pretty much eats collard greens or anything green for that matter and when i give her fruit she poops a lot and she eats almost any fruit. She really likes strawberrys and watermelon. When i give her a bath she only likes warm water. Whenever she sees me she nods "What's up?" She's potty trained and she understands some commands that i give her. I let her walk around the house and she enjoys it and she really likes obstacle courses. She's real soft when i put the special lotion on her and when she's clean we give each other kisses."

This child loves their tortoise. At least I hope it's a child...

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Senior Member
    Okay, weird. I never knew that such a creature existed.
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

3. I'm so much cooler online
    I'm so much cooler online
    I totally want one now lol
  4. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redchicken View Post
    Okay, weird. I never knew that such a creature existed.
    A lot of turtles I know say "what's up" all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Justangelyn View Post
    I totally want one now lol
    I know right??

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    I love Russian tortoises they are pretty but sense when do they have lotions for reptiles . I've had Snakes, turtles, and tortoises(<-- Not the same thing just related >.>) and the only lotion that should be going on them would be likely from a vet for infection or something unless I'm missing something o.0 and shells aren't soft they are smooth.

I hope that is a kid too I'd never kiss even a very loved tortoise I wouldn't want to chance getting sick.

Oh and those things if cared for right can out live most adults sense they can live like 75 years so if anyone is planning on getting one plan on having it for a very long time.
    Signature removed due to size.