Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S/O - Pranks that your SO pulled on you!

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

S/O - Pranks that your SO pulled on you!

Advertisements
    Budlitequeen's thread about the tattoo made me think about pranks! Guys seem to love pulling them but they can be really mean. Has your SO ever gotten you good?

When we were still dating, DH spent the night in my apartment and we were asleep. It was like ... 4 in the morning and he nudged me awake and said his stomach hurt from eating too many protein shakes. Then he said he accidentally pooped a little in his pants and he needed a clean rag.

I was like WTF but he sounded serious and SO embarrassed so I got him the rag. I swear he might have cried a few crocodile tears too. Then he said "please go outside because I don't want you to see me like this" (I had a studio apartment so it's not like I could go anywhere else).

I literally went outside to smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night! AND I gave him extra time because I felt so bad for him. When I came in he threw the rag at me (and that freaked me out because I thought it had poop on it!) and was like "I can't believe you fell for it!" and just laughed like an idiot.

He's so mean! And he even had the nerve to be insulted that I seriously thought he could have an accident in bed.

That was years ago and I never got him back ... but someday I will!
  2. Senior Member
    DB pretty much scares me every time i see him.

one time at work (we work together) i was in the back room and he called me over and asked if i could do something for him so i said yeah grabbed what he said and started walking out and then DB jumps out of a cart and basically gives me a heart attack. they planned the whole thing. hes a jerk
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    When I was in Denver looking for an apartment DB called me and told me he was going to be in Jersey picking me up from the airport when I got back Needless to say, I've been back in Jersey for 2 1/2 weeks now and still haven't seen DB in 6 months. Jerk. I will get him back when I'm in Chicago
  4. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    Budlitequeen's thread about the tattoo made me think about pranks! Guys seem to love pulling them but they can be really mean. Has your SO ever gotten you good?

When we were still dating, DH spent the night in my apartment and we were asleep. It was like ... 4 in the morning and he nudged me awake and said his stomach hurt from eating too many protein shakes. Then he said he accidentally pooped a little in his pants and he needed a clean rag.

I was like WTF but he sounded serious and SO embarrassed so I got him the rag. I swear he might have cried a few crocodile tears too. Then he said "please go outside because I don't want you to see me like this" (I had a studio apartment so it's not like I could go anywhere else).

I literally went outside to smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night! AND I gave him extra time because I felt so bad for him. When I came in he threw the rag at me (and that freaked me out because I thought it had poop on it!) and was like "I can't believe you fell for it!" and just laughed like an idiot.

He's so mean! And he even had the nerve to be insulted that I seriously thought he could have an accident in bed.

That was years ago and I never got him back ... but someday I will!
    OMG. I can't stop laughing.

BabyBug - that's just mean!
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBug View Post
    When I was in Denver looking for an apartment DB called me and told me he was going to be in Jersey picking me up from the airport when I got back Needless to say, I've been back in Jersey for 2 1/2 weeks now and still haven't seen DB in 6 months. Jerk. I will get him back when I'm in Chicago
    where in NJ are you?
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie! View Post
    where in NJ are you?
    I'm in Clifton!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBug View Post
    I'm in Clifton!
    thats not too far from me! im in west milford
  8. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Banana View Post
    OMG. I can't stop laughing.

BabyBug - that's just mean!
    that is mean! You should totally get him back.
  9. Senior Member
    DH gets a bucket of freezing water, reaches over top the shower curtain rod and dumps it out right on me while I'm mid-shower
  10. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole! View Post
    DH gets a bucket of freezing water, reaches over top the shower curtain rod and dumps it out right on me while I'm mid-shower
    My dad did that to me once when I was in elementary/middle school. I took super long showers, so my parents used to time them. I had a 7-minute limit. (We only had one bathroom so we all had to share in the mornings.) One day we were running behind and Dad said I had to shower in three minutes. He set the timer and when it went off and I wasn't out, I got the ice water.

I finished up pretty quick after that.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast