Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hey yall ! just needing advice?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Love Hey yall ! just needing advice?

Advertisements
    what should i do for his homecoming? surprises or ideas? which is in november. idk what to expect or anything. were getting married in jan. sometime. i'm having my bridal shower in two weeks! in dec were getting an apartment while we wait for housing. i'm just so done with this deployment. it needs to end. when i talk to my friends about it, its like they understand but they really dont. about to marry a soldier is stressfull and it aint easy trying to get everything ready for when he comes. but i do what i do because i love my soldier! hooah!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Ah! That is so soon!

um, could you do some small weekend get away?

My DF and I want to go to disneyland or the beach when he comes home for R&R.
  3. Senior Member
    I'd say for his home coming remember he's been deployed ! Stuck with military crap for all that time and not much time off. I think best idea is a clean house with beer already chilling in the fridge or his fav beverage and letting him have control of the remote as it as football season! Make sure there's some good football snacks and stuff for u to make his fav dinner if he chooses so he might want to go out to so just be ready to be flexible
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    he wants to get a hotel and he said he wants chinese food asap! haha i already have one surprise for him and hes best friend and mine as well told him she cant be at his homecoming but she is! but i wanna do alot more for him. im just gonna be soooo nervous. i just want him to feel like the wait was worth it. ya know?